MICHAEL JACKSON

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
JTF
XXX

Re: MICHAEL JACKSON

Post by JTF »

dougdigitalpro,

It's not the same as OJ.

If OJ did it (I ain't sayin he did) what are the odds of him doing it again?

MJ on the other hand, might go and pray in his shrine to McCauley and sleep in silk pajamas with a 12 year old boy tonight.

Oh, and OJ will be hated and despised my white people forever. MJ on the other hand has people parting, releasing doves, and crying tears of joy... People who he could give a damn about, but love that perverted freak.

OJ isn't going to ruin the lives of countless innocent young boys. MJ will.

Still, I think that his lawyer should have argued that "We do not know that this child is telling the truth about Michael Jackson. In fact, we do not know that this [/i]is[/i] Michael Jackson. Look at this picture: It is Michael at 13. There is no way that this can be the same man. In fact, there is no way that we can be sure that this [/i]is[/i] a man. In fact, there is no way that we can know that this is [/i]even human![/i] Human law cannot be applied to a non-human! THEREFORE YOU MUST AQUIT!!!"
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

JTF,
well......the law says if there is a shadow of a doubt.....but still.....this does not mean he is not guilty....it just means there is a shadow of a doubt among the jurors......just like the first time he was charged....he put money in the boy's father's account....he did not give him the money cause he would not take it....all money talks....like some comedian said....they should charge the limo guy that drove the little boys over there to neverland....an their parents.....an anyone else involved.....I am sure he will go on with his lecherous ways...the system said he can......all power is subject to abuse.....it is how you use that power that makes you a man...sorry I am rambling again
jermainebailey

Post by jermainebailey »

Appaloosa,

DAMN!!! The man had his day in court, he beat it! Leave it alone! It's sad that win or lose he's gonna have this over his head for a long time..He didnt want to be the next OJ but now he is...I just hope he lay low for a while and then come back..Most of all..no more taking care of these little bastards...Raise your own kids. (take them masks off their faces)
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

astonamous,
yeah good one...... :lol: .....later
tigerlily009

Post by tigerlily009 »

I haven't been on here in awhile...and I realized how much I missed it. RP has always attracted a smarter than average group of people..
On the MJ thingy...I hate it when people make it about race.
If Joe Blow ( of any race ) had the same evidence against him (same for OJ) he would've been in the big house long ago.
I really think it's alot more about fame and fortune.
I loved MJ ( and I loved OJ)...and I wanted him to be innocent.
But somewhere along the line...logic has to play into it.Forget the emotion...forget what you wish were true and what you want to believe.
MJ may have been acquitted...but if you look at his profile with deductive reasoning...he totally fits the profile of a pedophile.
MJ hits every one on the list of "signs of a pedophile"
I do think money does seem to buy justice...and famous people often seem to think of themselves as above the laws that govern the rest of us. They have everything the rest of us only dream of...and they have no concept of the word "No".The world coddles them. Juries do not want to convict them.
For both OJ and MJ...being born black was only a useful tool.
A tool that their anonymous amd poor brothers who populate the prison system were unable to use. Because they were not rich and famous many innocent people have been convicted on far less evidence.
Look at Robert Downey Jr...who was finally convicted and served time on drug charges. But how many chances did this guy get? The average person would've been in jail on about 10 breaking probation charges back.
Mike Tyson and Martha Stewart are the only famous people I can remember being convicted of any crime in recent years.
Is this because people just didn't like them?
This is the common theme between them.
If MJ is just a misunderstood boy in a mans body (which I believed-or wanted to believe for a long time)..why would he both mutilate himself the way he has..and why would he repeat the actions that cost him both money and reputation 10 years ago? Is he stupid...does no one around him ever tell him the truth....or does he just not listen because he has always done whatever he wants whenever he wants.
MJ does not live in the same world as any of us.
I hope and pray that MJ isn't what I now believe he is.
Statistics say that pedophiles (like sociapaths and psychopaths) are not rehabilitatable.
damira33

Post by damira33 »

Vee,
:X ]:o) ]:o( Its easy to say things like that about a subject you know nothing about so how do you know that for a fact it is true? :X
damira33

Post by damira33 »

jermainebailey,
:lol: :lol: :lol: Now that Michael Jackson is free and not talking to nobody....what do you guys think his next move will be? :lol: :lol:
Mister Gee

Post by Mister Gee »

damira33,

Hopefully his next move will be into the real world where the rest of us reside. If he even helps a kid to cross the street, the man should get "Had up" (ass-kicked)

Peace gee
:lol:
Anditsdeeptoo

Post by Anditsdeeptoo »

damira33,

He says he's moving to Germany, I just hope he keeps his bratwurst to himself this time...

Post by Mister Gee »

astonamous,

I better start shipping them this T-shirt!

Peace gee
[img]https://richardpryor.com/forums/images/ ... ach/MJ.jpg[/img]