anyone suprised by this at all?

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Re: anyone suprised by this at all?

Post by Jennifer »

Honky1974,
Dumbass can get away with a little more than bran new members...he has been here a long time and we love him...earn your wings...
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

astonamous,
):)
ed

Post by ed »

Slapshot99,
We have hundreds of capped oil wells in the gulf of Mexico and hundreds more in Texas. In the infinite wisdom of those in power we have chosen to use the resources of foreign suppliers and hord our own.
Tapping into the oil reserves in the Alaskan wild would not even provide one one thousandth of our daily oil useage.
What Bush wants from the Alaska reserves is simply to secure future rights for his corporate sponsors. They have no interest in decreasing our dependence on foreign oil they only want to secure their own future profits.
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

ed,
Interesting and we had all better get ready to fight...
Fuck Bush!
ed

Post by ed »

Jennifer,
I sent a reply to your comments regarding my 'collard green eatin' post and I think it disapeared into the mist. I don't see it anywhere on the board. Did it go directly to you or is it gone for ever? If you didn't get it I will try to recreate it later.
I have a few things around here that I need to spend time on now and I will be back later to continue catching up on all this site has to offer.
Thanks and see you soon.
Fuck Bush before he Fucks us;)
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

ed,
I didn't get it...