anyone suprised by this at all?

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Slapshot99
Inactive Member
Inactive Member

Re: anyone suprised by this at all?

Post by Slapshot99 »

Jennifer,
So then what?...pull up the tent pegs and leave? For whatever it takes...Iraq needs some closure. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr how did I get drawn back into this.....
Slapshot99
Inactive Member
Inactive Member

Post by Slapshot99 »

astonamous,
very nice "cut and paste".....tell me?......do you have any of your OWN thoughts on the matter?
billyb0y

Post by billyb0y »

Slapshot99,
Now you've done it.....you woke up Dave.
May I suggest surrender with honor?? :p
It's just me being me
Honky1974

Post by Honky1974 »

dumbass,
So are you saying it is not alright for America to kill how ever many Iraqis, even though they hold a threat to America. And are you saying that it was alright for Saddam to kill thousands of his own people and remain unpunished. Not being funny but in war there will always be innocent people that die but there will also be plenty of deranged evil people killed too.
I think the world was right to go into Iraq and get rid of Saddam, if only they had said we will go to war with Iraq to rid the people of their evil dictator instead of making up a thousand other excuses. But just think one day it will be Americas turn as I think they are getting a bit too big for their boots!
I'm not going to pretend that I know the reasons for going to war with Iraq, but I genuinley feel that there was a major threat to world peace coming from the middle east and if you believe all the Nostadamus shite then he did predict that the third world war would start in the middle east.
Honky1974
There are only two guarantees in life, you will&nbspay taxes and you will die.
Slapshot99
Inactive Member
Inactive Member

Post by Slapshot99 »

billyb0y,
Hell no....I'm sticking by my guns. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. One day there will be peace and prosperity in Iraq...and I'll be able to say I and many of my friends helped.
Slapshot99
Inactive Member
Inactive Member

Post by Slapshot99 »

dumbass,
DA DA DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. You don't seem to have much foresight. Let me cliff note it for you.....Saddam stays in power....genocide prevails.....the world gets upset at it.... The UN looks to us.....(HEY.... we're The World's #1 power) to do something about it........due to the lack of effort on our part in the past...because back then, it really wasn't our problem....Saddam finally gets his hands on some of that missing nuclear material through the failed Soviet Union black market...NOW ITS a WORLD PROBLEM...Told you so's are so uncomforting and empty....Ridiculus I know....buts its also very plausible...Start filling your tubs and buying canned goods.
Slapshot99
Inactive Member
Inactive Member

Post by Slapshot99 »

astonamous,
I love your tenacity woman, we need women like you in the military and out there amongst the generaly population. I love fighters. I haven't poopooed on anything you've said...I just think that some of the things you've posted and the pictures you have used are biased and they could easily have been used to justify what we're doing there. Or do I have to look up all the horrible pics and stories of Saddams time in Iraq and post them here aswell??
Slapshot99
Inactive Member
Inactive Member

Post by Slapshot99 »

dumbass,
I'd suggest you sign up, grab your back pack and make a difference. You know how us "uneducated" folks are...we need the guidance.
Slapshot99
Inactive Member
Inactive Member

Post by Slapshot99 »

astonamous,
Well with the sentiment some of you have...WE better go after the drug dealers...NOT THE GROWERS...before the herion thing gets out of hand.
Slapshot99
Inactive Member
Inactive Member

Post by Slapshot99 »

dumbass,
You need a puppy.