Friday Night's Debate

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
stevepm365

Friday Night's Debate

Post by stevepm365 »

I watched most of the debate last night, and all I can say is George Bush is one stupid SOB. I mean stupid is as stupid does, but Damn. My idea for the next debate is a 5th grade spelling test. "Mr. President please spell the word GOVERMENT.", "Can you please use that word in a sentence"? I mean WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!! The leader of the free world thinks that turkeys come from hoot owls fucking chickens and he has got our kids getting shot at.

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A Freemason in Search of More Light

Shriners Hospitals, Helping Kids for Over 80 Years.
mojones

Re: Friday Night's Debate

Post by mojones »

mkohn,

Neither stole the show. It was a draw. But I loved Kerry's answer on abortion. Beautiful. I know it's a hot button issue. But he answered it directly and without equivocation.
BRANCHMOMMA

Post by BRANCHMOMMA »

mkohn,
I know most are for Kerry, but the man is such a liar, that he can run from one pulpit to another and debate himself.
]:o( :lol: 8-o :p

:p
Don't Sweat The Petty Stuff and Don't Pet The Sweaty Stuff
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

mkohn & BRANCHMOMMA,
Then you two must be voting Nader b/c ain't no way you can trust ole' stuttering George with the job!!!!:X
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me!