Anyone here live in Florida?

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
ClarkWashington

Anyone here live in Florida?

Post by ClarkWashington »

If so, my thoughts and prayers are with you. Frances is a monster. They're talking about it maybe becoming a 5, and I've heard quite a few comparisons to Andrew. Scary stuff. 8-O
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Re: Anyone here live in Florida?

Post by bingolong »

ClarkWashington,
quincethegrouch is from there and I have a friend who says they are getting a piece of it in Charleston,SC.
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
ClarkWashington

Post by ClarkWashington »

bingolong,

My uncle has a buddy that lives in Melbourne. He spent today loading things he wants to keep into his truck and putting his horses into their trailer. He figures his boat will be destroyed. He doesn't know where he's going to go, as most of the hotels in that area are still booked from people left homeless by Charley, along with insurance agents, FEMA, etc. He'll probably head northwest toward Atlanta. I really feel bad for him.
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

ClarkWashington,
We are in the last days man!!That damn Charley and Bonnie were like two weeks ago!!!!Plus it's it's Republican week in NYC!!!!]:o):( :X

Also member pryors on fire is in West Palmm Florida!!!! 8-o
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

ClarkWashington,

I used to live in Melbourne! If you know where the dog track is I was accross the street, next to the bowling alley...

I now live in northern florida, as in NYC... :lol:
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

astonamous,

I live on a block in NYC that is mostly Dominican... florida was VERY quiet...
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

ClarkWashington,
I feel so terrible about all the animals lost and killed who are left to fend for themselves--- :(
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

ClarkWashington,
they are saying 2x's the size of andrew-tht is a monster-too bad, it's not hitting NYC and all those fuckin republicanssss--they can all return to Oz!!
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

Jennifer,

So what, I'd just be a casualty??? Thanks a lot!
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

astonamous,

I just heard a quote from a guy on the news who just built a $2 million home. He said he trusts in God & George W. Bush that his home will be safe.

I have been hearing a lot of this in talk radio... People are calling quite frequently and giving prophecy about how Bush was "chosen by God to lead us thru these times." These people actually talk about Bush like he is the Second Coming! I can't believe how they sit there and can say with a straight-face how Bush was placed in his position by God himself... These people scare the shit outta me.