Eternal Love

Use this forum to share your poems or lyrics, or just to post thoughts and opinions in verse.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Appaloosa

Eternal Love

Post by Appaloosa »

In the light of the yellow moon
born in night, he plays in the darkness
lost, abandoned, breathing loneliness
life is short, the end comes too soon
burning brightest at high noon
love is the power supreme
of which some may only dream
And eternal love shall come soon

For when it's all said and done
pay your respects an eternal love
not a better man can be found
are the lies said by some
as he is laid to rest in this ground
Red earth, flowers and eternal love

Copyright, Appaloosa Productions, 2004 All Right Reserved
Appaloosa

Re: Eternal Love

Post by Appaloosa »

astonamous,
thank you Astonamous......I wrote this because my brother told me that they used to put me outside, at night..when I cried....when others might cry....I just went an played....an they would forget about me.....for an hour or two....an when they went to looke for me I was playing....I was adopted at three so this had to be before then.....an I was born at night....an when you grow up....you find that money cant buy what you crave for most....an true love is for the lucky...an mebbe the strong....an it is the power supreme....it heals...it gives you peace...it gives you strength an power....alas....some never attain it....an eternal love...is the love you get when you die....I was tired at being at some funerals an they would all say....not a better man can be found....but these were the same people who when the guy was alive.....hated him...despised him....I mean like if the circumstances were right would have done him in themselves....but were now at his funeral....telling lies.....some people like that.....the only thing they regret is they lost an opponent....nothing more....so then.....eternal love is the love you get when you die....for they will love you forever.....cause you can do no more harm...to them or anybody......anymore...ever.....I have been to funeral....an covered people up...afterwards.....with red earth....they always give flowers.......hell give them to me while I am alive....when I am dead.....I won't care....the poem is in a roundabout way....my life....people who have died...thier lives....people who are going to live....I write to the world......I write to the world,,,,,,,,thank you ....an like i sed....keep writing yourself.......for we need all the help we can get...thank you............later
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

Appaloosa,
Very touching indeed...thank you and I am glad you are not left outside anymore...
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

Jennifer,
uh..thank you very much....oh an I actually wrote this in the rhyming feature of a sonnet.....an the number of lines....you make me laugh......that is actually funny...