2 and a half months as Prez, yet Obama being critiqued as if he should have fixed all by now!!

Politics, religion, racism, sex, the weather... there's always lots to think about so there's always lots to talk about. Progressive ideas are encouraged but all opinions are welcome.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

2 and a half months as Prez, yet Obama being critiqued as if he should have fixed all by now!!

Post by tamra »

In what fucking world? 8-o

It took 12 years to get us into this shit - oh yes failures began under Clinton admin by the same senators and reps bitching and moaning. And the same media pundits bashing Obama as a failure stood right behind the same folks bitching and moaning while our country was being sold to India and China left and right!

Unless you have an instant answer yourself, shut the fuck up with the Obama should do this and that!! Give the muthafucka a chance to walk around The White House with a shoes off for a minute. Geesh. I wish the same folks would have been so critical AND analyzing BEFORE entering into Iraq after selling us out to "Made in China" and "tech/customer support in India" WHILE giving our fucking tax breaks to outsourcing.

Dumbass motherfuckers done pissed me off!! Give me a mic. Move your fat over Rush! ]:o) I'll tell ya some shit you don't wanna hear, bitch.

The bitch on the end was too much, huh? :lol:
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
benderbroeth

Re: 2 and a half months as Prez, yet Obama being critiqued as if he should have fixed all by now!!

Post by benderbroeth »

tamra,
i couldn not have said it better myself.