THE ESTABLISHMENT HAS BEEN EXPOSED I'M NOT FUCKING AROUND HERE!

Politics, religion, racism, sex, the weather... there's always lots to think about so there's always lots to talk about. Progressive ideas are encouraged but all opinions are welcome.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
smjmcomic

THE ESTABLISHMENT HAS BEEN EXPOSED I'M NOT FUCKING AROUND HERE!

Post by smjmcomic »

If I knew I was going to die tonight and had a small window of time to show you something it would be this below.

End game if you are not big on the idea of you and yer loved ones becoming slaves to the military indusltly complex I ask you to please to watch this I also challenge you to check the facts stated. Heres the link for part one of 14 but the info is priceless

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHJ2joOSSGw

Anybody Remeber that Whitehouse/Boystown child prostitution ring that went on in Regan and Bush sr's whitehouse? Most of you don't cuse it was one of the biggest cover up this world has ever seen released by Sen John Decamp this is the show that the bush famliy paid the discovry channel not to air in 1994

YES THATS RIGHT THIS COUNTRY IS RUN BY SADISTIC CHILD PREDATORS
DON'T BELIVE ME HAVE A LOOK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G60K1kBHjk0

And last but not least Bill Hick best friend Kevin Booth just put out what might be the most important film of all time. 5 years in the making this exposes the truth about the fake drug and how prison's are set up just to make money. Heres a 7 min sample

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb4nr9ndYrA

unlike the other links you'll theres only a sample of kevin booth's drug war movie but it running on showtime and its also on dvd.
"I'm on the Zoloft to keep from killing y'all"

Mike Tyson
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: THE ESTABLISHMENT HAS BEEN EXPOSED CHECK THIS SHIT OUT!

Post by tamra »

smjmcomic,

nope never heard anything about this until now.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
blumustard

Post by blumustard »

If you do some research on Evita Perron,The pope,Vladimir Poetin,The bushes,Royal families and alot of others you'll find some disturbing shit.Very disturbing.

This is not new.
If you dwell on the stuff Kevin and Alex Jones have on their site (It use to be worse years ago)there is a chance you'll jump off a building out of depression.

:lol:

Lenny Bruce has many raps on this subject.They are gold to me.

"Hitler built Argentina" is my favorite.
smjmcomic

Post by smjmcomic »

blumustard,
Yeah its all old news but if only a small % of americans are aware of what's going on then I guess it is news after all. I have been listening to alex jones since 2000 he has been on the money with his predictions.

please don't sit on this we need to inform people of really happens to foster kids.

YOU KNOW HALIBURTON IS DANCING AROUND HUMAN TRAFFICING CHARGES RIGHT NOW. SEEMS THEY HAVE BEEN HOOKING UP RICH POWERFUL FUCKS WITH KIDS FROM THIRD WORLD CONTRYS. don't belive me look it up.
"I'm on the Zoloft to keep from killing y'all"

Mike Tyson