Motherfuck that there booze....................

Politics, religion, racism, sex, the weather... there's always lots to think about so there's always lots to talk about. Progressive ideas are encouraged but all opinions are welcome.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
TheCussinEnglishman

Motherfuck that there booze....................

Post by TheCussinEnglishman »

I've been away for a whiule. Hello to those that may remember me................ Title says it all really. Coming out of the other side of a long fight with booze which has pretty much cost me everything { NOT fisihing for sympathy here though guys. Made my bed and laying in the motherfucker !!! } Has anyone had any experience of living with a heavy drinker ?

I mean, my point. It's legal , easily available and in my eyes the worst drug out there !
Be nice !
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Re: Motherfuck that there booze....................

Post by bingolong »

TheCussinEnglishman,
Wasup man!!Yeah my pops was on the booze and eventually drug when he died.I have never had a problem with booze personally b/c I swore off it due to the shit I had to deal with with pops.I drink from time 2 time but I just never get drunk no matter how much I drink luckily....when I say drunk I mean where I turn into a completly different person like my pops did....
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

TheCussinEnglishman, The booze kicked my ass too. Today, I am sober by the grace of God one day at a time. Have fun man, and enjoy life .
TheCussinEnglishman

Post by TheCussinEnglishman »

I have no inclination to drink ever again. Although I do sometimes find myself in a state of shock / horror at all I have lost . Sad to say the least !!
Be nice !