CNN Reports, Army taking in convicted felon drug offenders.

Politics, religion, racism, sex, the weather... there's always lots to think about so there's always lots to talk about. Progressive ideas are encouraged but all opinions are welcome.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
EddieHill

CNN Reports, Army taking in convicted felon drug offenders.

Post by EddieHill »

The Army is enlisting convicted drug and vilolent felons to go to Iraq. In my day in the service if someone used drugs the military said the people that use drugs have permanant brain damage and are not fit for military service and they were given an other than honorable or a bad conduct discharge. Also the ATF says convicted felons cannot have firearms or they can get five years in prison. An Airforce Officer got an honorable discharge after taking Airforce doctor perscribed speed to fly his mission in Desert Storm were he dropped a bomb killing 4 Canadians. The government makes up the rules as they go along not giving a shit about who gets their rights taken away.
smjmcomic

Re: CNN Reports, Army taking in convicted felon drug offenders.

Post by smjmcomic »

EddieHill,

Well most people in the military are good ole boys with no brains in the first place I don't give a fuck if they have bums with mk 47's out there aslong as I don't have to go and fight for something that I don't belive in.

The runny yellow shit I just took is fir for the goddamn military!!!
"I'm on the Zoloft to keep from killing y'all"

Mike Tyson
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: CNN Reports, Army taking in convicted felon drug offenders.

Post by tamra »

EddieHill,

hey they are running out of folks to keep the "free Iraq" effort going @.@ I think the age limit was increased too, but not sure. it's 41 max to join. hmmm... how old is Rove? well, sign his ass up, he's got some free time now, and wants to shoot something. ]:o)
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.