meet Judith Barnett, granddaughter of Ross Barnett

Politics, religion, racism, sex, the weather... there's always lots to think about so there's always lots to talk about. Progressive ideas are encouraged but all opinions are welcome.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

meet Judith Barnett, granddaughter of Ross Barnett

Post by tamra »

a while ago there was a heated discussion about knowing where the descendants of tax-paying hatred are.

well, meet Judith Barnett, the granddaughter of the former governor of Mississippi, Ross Barnett. if you know the history of Medgar Evers and the original trials of Byron De La Beckwith, the name Ross Barnett should jump right out. Barnett ran for governor *AND WON* on a "I hate nigras" platform. he vowed there would never be integration AND during one of the original trials, Barnett distracted Myrlie Evers' testimony as if what she was saying was trivial by walking into the courtroom and proudly shaking the hand of Byron De La Beckwith, who was then NOT convicted by a jury of his peers. (what we need is the names of all the original jurors from both trials.) Ross Barnett then went on to become a judge. hmmm... is this why a black man couldn't get a fair trial in Mississippi?? 8-o

Judith ran for PUBLIC office in Mississippi on the Democratic ticket - for a judge seat in Hinds County - same county Evers assassinated in. but that means nothing, because so many other klansmen since the klan originated were Democrats. Judith's wealth, privilege and education came from her grandfather being funded by campaigning and elected to keep the "nigra" in its place. @.@ and that he did.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a photo of Carolyn Bryant (Emmett Till's co-murderer @.@) at a campaign meeting of Judith Barnett.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
EddieHill

Re: meet Judith Barnett, granddaughter of Ross Barnett

Post by EddieHill »

tamra, I am just sitting hear listening to my Ozzy box set and fucking around on my computer because there is nothing good on tv on tuesday night on dish network. I do not know who the Barrets are and I do know that the people in office today are the worst in the history of The United States. I wish I could win the lottery and move away after my son grows up. Have Fun.
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

tamra,
there has an always has been people that hate minorities like that guy...the people now a days just hide it more...they get elected some times from people that think they are good....even though some politicians have a eye on things at first they get in office an then bend to the powers that be an go bad....others are bad to begin with..to get on another subject but on the same plane...i like boxing and what the Black boxers said in the beginning that they had to knock people out to get the win...because if it was left to a decision an the opponent was still standin they would get robbed....i seen a lot of dumbazzes in good jobs cause they know somebody.....i know cause i was in a job at six dollars an hour....an it has been the same pay for about thirty five years an was great at first but then thirty five years later wasnt so good.....minimun wage was about to catch me up..an my relations who had no education had thirty thousand an forty thousand dollar jobs..in the same small organization....oh sorry i got off the subject...my bad...anyway just replyin cause of the Evers in the post
tamra

Post by tamra »

Appaloosa,

well, I posted the information because I strongly believe the estates of these families should be sued because their wealth was obtained based solely upon hate and denying civil rights to blacks.

oh and forgot to mention Ross R. Barnett Jr. is also a lawyer in same county as well

Lawyer name: Barnett Ross R Jr Attorney
Address: 501 South State Street
City, State, zip code: Jackson, Mississippi, 39201
Expertise: Attorneys
Phone: (601)948-6640

Lawyer name: Barnett Judy Attorney
Address: 501 South State Street
City, State, zip code: Jackson, Mississippi, 39201
Expertise: Attorneys
Phone: (601)948-6640

and good ol Trent Lott still represents Mississippi. if Trent Lott is whole-heartedly behind an immigration bill, illegal immigrants had better watch out so that they don't become the next batch of slaves for the high and mighty folks like Lott
---
tamra

Post by tamra »

oh forgot to post this earlier, didn't have the info until this morning

http://votejudybarnett.com/ - votejudybarnett.com'

and Ross is the son and Judy is the granddaughter, but both claim their father/grandfater NEVER shook the hand of Byron De La Beckwith, and their father/grandfather NEVER ran on a hate-based platform. oooh really? I think I hear a challenge. ]:o)

http://mshistory.k12.ms.us/features/fea ... arnett.htm - State of Mississippi State governor's bio on Ross Barnett Sr.'

and I'm quite sure Bobby Delaughter AND Myrlie Evers can confirm the hand shake of Barnett with De La Beckwith.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ross_R._Barnett - Ross R Barnett Sr.'
---