911 was an inside job (kind of)

Politics, religion, racism, sex, the weather... there's always lots to think about so there's always lots to talk about. Progressive ideas are encouraged but all opinions are welcome.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
smjmcomic

911 was an inside job (kind of)

Post by smjmcomic »

At the end of the day al qaeda and are administration or on the same page the set up the damino's and let them fall at our expense. There old buddies and they both have gained there wieght in gold and faith over this.

You know how these evangelist preachers who preach the "good book" Just to deepen there pockets I'm sure the same thing is going on in the Muslim extremist fundamentalist world al qaeda's not stupid.

On both sides nowadays faith is all about making money and were all instore for the dishonest fucked up ride.
"I'm on the Zoloft to keep from killing y'all"

Mike Tyson
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: 911 was an inside job (kind of)

Post by tamra »

smjmcomic,

and in nyc, al qaeda is living right in the area, investing and plotting and planning at the same time. yup, fighting them over there so they can set up shop over here. @.@
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
Anditsdeeptoo

Post by Anditsdeeptoo »

smjmcomic,

hmm interesting, so, if the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Then, the enemy (al queda) of my enemy (our republican government)is our friend (Saddam?)..... Er.... hmmm... @.@

Post by smjmcomic »

Anditsdeeptoo,

You guys think I'm crazy you'll see someday yer Goverment will let this happen again and when they feel that patriotism and moral are low the'll do it all over again call it there trump card. And it works like a motha fucka cuz we are blind sheep that will swallow anything those evil fucks feed us. Just look at the money are goverment has gained through this. From a fiscal standpoint 911 was the best thing that could happen to our goverment. Matter of fact both sides have gained there wait in gold and faith.

IT CLEAR AS NIGHT AND DAY.

"Still think jet fuel brought down the World Trade Center?"

Mike Tyson
Anditsdeeptoo

Post by Anditsdeeptoo »

smjmcomic,

Hell no I don't think your crazy! I'm with you all the way!

Post by smjmcomic »

Anditsdeeptoo,

On 2nd thought I am batshit crazy but I'm still doesnt mean I'm wrong here the picture clears up every day.

People like us don't have the media outlits that these evil lying fucks have.

I'm gona hijack a plane and fly into some common sense!

Mike Tyson
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

smjmcomic, You must have seen the movie Farrenhieght 9/11. It was an eye opener for me. So is the Lou Dobbs show on CNN. Nobody is going to do anything about it all, until someone gets in office that is not a donkey or an elephant. I do worry about the ever changing US going down the toilet because my son has to grow up in this nightmare downward spiral collapse of a great civilization.