another 60s killer convicted some 40 years later

Politics, religion, racism, sex, the weather... there's always lots to think about so there's always lots to talk about. Progressive ideas are encouraged but all opinions are welcome.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

another 60s killer convicted some 40 years later

Post by tamra »

better late than never

[font color=Blue]alert@mobile.live.com /Breaking News: Reputed Klansman James Ford Seale convicted of kidnapping, conspiracy[/font]

but I say why stop there. why not bring crimes against humanity against business owners, the mayors, police chiefs, judges and governors, and presidents, and their estate for allowing the murders to happen so casually. if it's still done for jews against Germans, I don't see why the same rules can't apply here.

and I say we start with that bitch Carolyn Bryant, wife of Roy Bryant. the fact that she wants to live her final days in peace should not be an option for her.

persons were rounded up, segregated, denied housing, education, medical treatment and the right to simply breathe. and not a law applied for their protection. and if the person who allowed the deaths immigrated here during Jim Crow deport their ass back to their original country.

and whites who were participating in civil rights protests or were just human to others suffered the same fate of death or torture.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
Appaloosa

Re: another 60s killer convicted some 40 years later

Post by Appaloosa »

tamra,
it was the right to simply breathe that made me reply....i do realize there are many killers that have snuck off to the side an act innocent.....an they are killers if they see things but do not say anything.....i think its in the bible about you are as guilty as the perpetrator of the act if you see it but say nothing........not those exact words but that same meaning......they are just as equally guilty as the killers b.b :X
tamra

Post by tamra »

Appaloosa,

yup! I totally agree. I don't see how someone can be a mayor, sheriff's officer, or any public official and sit by and do nothing, then hold their head high and be proud of their state.

no one wants to be held accountable for slavery but u ain't gotta go that far back to look at all the sufferings during Jim Crow nationwide. and hate made a profit too, and got some folks elected and re-elected for representing hate.
---
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

tamra,
ahh yes i see them gettin re elected because of certain things....like putting people away in jail ...cleaning up the streets...so to speak...but also putting innocent people away cause they was in a kangaroo court....but its the numbers an statistics that count to get re elected....so they never see the person that is innocent get carted away an put in prison but go on down the hallway of where they work an go to lunch an then go home an relax with a few drinks....then go to bed in a big soft bed an big bedroom....thus they can ruin other peoples lives but go on with their own....it not only ruins the peoples lives themselves but ruins the lives of those around them too...and so the person that had done this an is a bastion of society or politician...or whatever goes on with his or her life like nothing was ever done wrong...an there was a ripple in the water but now it is calm.... :X
tamra

Post by tamra »

Appaloosa,

I read your last word and said,

and speaking of Trent Lott :lol:

do you see how wealthy he is for representing "the great state" of Mississippi? 8-o
---
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

tamra,
no but i know theres a lot of them out there an no pun intended....(Lott)..... :lol: i am sure some go with the truth at first....but then get hit by the forces that be an go with them to keep thier status.....an their money .....but its sad like i said...to go on with thier lives while they ruin others....take bribe money ...lie to thier people....lie to others.....talk a lot of bull....an general just run of the mill crap....oh well
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

tamra,
I already told you my plan for Carolyn Bryant.... ]:o(
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
tamra

Post by tamra »

bingolong,

:X yea, u and me both! actually quite a few are interested, about 60. I say let's do the dayum thang. I can't believe her response is to just live out her days peacefully. because you know she held her head high with honor knowing her husband killed Emmett. probably celebrated with her husband too. part of her "beauty queen" training I guess @.@
---
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

tamra,
thats exactly what im sayin......she is as guilty as her husband for knowing this information...an not doing anything but standing by her murdering husband.....i say it is allegedly....i dont know a lot about this case
tamra

Post by tamra »

Appaloosa,

back then the whole world knew about this case. when her son was tortured and killed, Mamie Till decided to have an open casket funeral so the whole world could see her son. his funeral pic (which is still available online) was distributed worldwide. I wasn't even born then. that picture of Emmett still moves me to tears for him.

that also should have made Carolyn Bryant open her mouth to confess. but she hasn't cared since, and protected a sick monster and low-life animal - her husband. when she dies, she will have a hard time resting in peace. because I gonna be jumping up and down on her grave! ]:o)
---