C'mon Gore, you're killing me here!!!!!

Politics, religion, racism, sex, the weather... there's always lots to think about so there's always lots to talk about. Progressive ideas are encouraged but all opinions are welcome.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Anditsdeeptoo

C'mon Gore, you're killing me here!!!!!

Post by Anditsdeeptoo »

Is there any better time he could swoop in and be America's hero? I'm having dreams of a Gore/Obama ticket and he refuses to run!!!!! Our next president has an opportunity for greatness. Seize it you internet inventing tree hugging documentarian!!!!!!
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: C'mon Gore, you're killing me here!!!!!

Post by tamra »

Anditsdeeptoo,

I know I thought about that. sweet would be Gore, Obama and Edwards as Secretary of State. that way we are all covered for the next 8 years.

but could be worse: Cheny-Dick could be running. I'm still shocked at Guiliani running. he treated his wife like shit in divorce, and did some other foul stuff that would shock rest of nation. back woods idiots who would vote for him only know him as the 9/11 mayor. the same back woods folks who think terrorists are coming to Whiskyville, Kentucky so they need a leader to protect them. yet a guy with TB who was on a no fly list just waltzed right into country. @.@
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

I think Gore has lost faith in the democratic process.... :(
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

bingolong,

haven't we all :(

but what we need is a fuckable president again. whenever we have one, things are quiet because everyone is focused on trying to fuck him (or her for the future ;p). and our only problem would be the Tripps and Stars @.@
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

tamra,
...as in Lindas and Kenneths.... :lol:
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

Anditsdeeptoo, Gore was cheated out of office by that bitch vote counter and Jed Bush in Florida and he does not want to get fucked out of his job again after he won his election hands down.
Anditsdeeptoo

Post by Anditsdeeptoo »

EddieHill,

See that's the thinking that scares me. How many young voters won't come out next time, because they don't think their vote either matter, or will actually count.