Lt. Andy Bacevich died in Iraq last week, why is this important?

Politics, religion, racism, sex, the weather... there's always lots to think about so there's always lots to talk about. Progressive ideas are encouraged but all opinions are welcome.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Lt. Andy Bacevich died in Iraq last week, why is this important?

Post by tamra »

because he's the son of a retired General who has been an outspoken critic of the Iraq war, and who predicted EXACTLY what is happening in Iraq today.

looks like Cindy Sheehan will have new heavy fighting power on her side. General Bacevich will not let his son die for nothing.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
EddieHill

Re: Lt. Andy Bacevich died in Iraq last week, why is this important?

Post by EddieHill »

tamra, I just wonder if the troops are going to kill Usama Bin Laden and kill every last member of the Alkieda before they come home. If they do not the war is a total loss and all the troops got hurt and killed for nothing because Bush wanted to send them over there instead of a better war strategy. It sucks the American people feel like our military, the best in the world is being told by Bush to take a dive. I do not know what it is going to take for America to feel good again, but I hope it will happen soon. I guess some kind of patriotism is going to have to go door to door family by family and we all say to the rest of the world, We are proud to be Amricans and if you fuck with us we are going to kick your ass and then stand by it.