Poor Woman gets DUI riding horse.

Politics, religion, racism, sex, the weather... there's always lots to think about so there's always lots to talk about. Progressive ideas are encouraged but all opinions are welcome.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Appaloosa

Re: Poor Woman gets DUI ridding horse.

Post by Appaloosa »

hellifiknow,
peyote flakes :lol: :lol: the sugar coated kind :lol: i can have a trip n never leave the res.........i like them powedered eggs the govment gave us but its hard to make boiled eggs outta them.... b.b :( :lol: an the spams okay if you put enough ketchup on them.....an they wonder why were fat...???.....hell if you ate all they gave you you would be too......for years n years n years...an the actor is Lee Marvin.....him an Coburn are both great actors...
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

Appaloosa,
"boiled eggs" :lol:..I bet powdered eggs are a bitch to color for easter too! ;p ...but that guvment cheese that came in a box kinda like velveeta does was good.

Marvin and Coburn were great actors but I never forgave Coburn for playing Pat Garrett....of course I've never forgave Emillio Estevez for playing Billy the Kid either ;p...speaking of riding horses on peyote, that movie sucked. :lol:

"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

abnormalandbitchy,
from what I've heard those mustangs need anger managment ;p ...I am jealous but with admiration since I've always wanted one of those mustangs, yours are damn fine looking horses...ironically the other day my friend Miriam sent me a message after a day riding her horse Nicker around the flint hills while drinking rum and cokes, Nicker is almost 25 years old so she knows the way home by now. :lol:

"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
abnormalandbitchy

Post by abnormalandbitchy »

hellifiknow,
I am not dead set ill foever own both my mustangs though i do adore him and unless someones willing to kick in some $ for the boarding ..its more like these guys are breaking me finacialy. But i think im bonded with Sir..hes captured me and got my heart now. I may sell my mare shes calm and well amnnered but shes had a cases of founder in the past so shell need a special home.

Haha Horse figure once you give em the ability they just go home lol thats true for most
Behind every beautiful thing there is some kind of pain - Bob Dylan
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

hellifiknow,
okay okay i bow my head when i talk about the cheese cause that cheese makes the best grilled cheeses around....an well i think the govment had to use Pat Garrett to get William Bonny......sort of fire against fire....they had to get a killer to get a killer.......somethin like that :lol: :lol: