adult sex offender registers as a kid for school

Politics, religion, racism, sex, the weather... there's always lots to think about so there's always lots to talk about. Progressive ideas are encouraged but all opinions are welcome.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

adult sex offender registers as a kid for school

Post by tamra »

if this ain't the proof needed that these twisted fucks should be locked away forever, don't know what then.

[font size=3 face=s color=Blue]Sex offender applies for school as a boy
By Associated Press
Saturday, January 20, 2007 - Updated: 08:24 AM EST

PHOENIX - A charter school alerted authorities to a 29-year-old sex offender who tried to enroll there, pretending he was just 12, in what sheriff's officials said Friday may have been an attempt to lure children into sexual abuse.

The Yavapai County sheriff's office also said Neil Havens Rodreick II conned two men he was living with and having sex with into believing he was a young boy. One of them, 61-year-old Lonnie Stiffler, called himself Rodreick's grandfather when he tried to enroll him at Mingus Springs Charter School as "Casey Price."

"This is the weirdest case I've seen in 18 years," sheriff's spokeswoman Susan Quayle said. "If it wasn't so sad it would be funny."

A total of four men were in custody in the case Friday on various charges, including fraud, forgery, identity theft, and failure to register as a sex offender.

Officials at the charter school in Chino Valley, about 90 miles northwest of Phoenix, told deputies that papers the "grandfather" presented appeared to be fake and that "boy" looked much older than 12.

Stiffler and Robert James Snow, 43, "were very upset when the detectives told them they had been having a sexual relationship with a 29-year-old man and not a pre-teen boy," Quayle said.

Detectives have evidence that Stiffler and Snow enrolled Rodreick in other Arizona schools, and have notified law enforcement in those jurisdictions, Quayle said.

It was unclear whether Rodreick had actually attended any schools, but Quayle said, "I think what we're looking at is that he's being used to troll for other kids."

She said detectives learned in interviews with the men that Rodreick convinced Stiffler and Snow that he was a boy after meeting him two years ago over the Internet. Rodreick apparently shaved his body hair and used makeup to keep up the guise.

Deputies who served a search warrant at a Chino Valley home Thursday found Stiffler, Snow, Rodreick and Brian J. Nellis, 34. Quayle said Nellis was apparently Rodreick's cell mate in an Oklahoma prison, where both served time for sex offenses.

Stiffler was booked on counts of forgery and hindering prosecution and was being held on $100,000 bond. Each of the three others was being held on $50,000 bond on a charge of failing to register as a sex offender. Prosecutors said decisions on any additional charges would be made by Monday.

All four men made initial court appearances Thursday and were assigned public defenders. County Public Defender Janet Lincoln said her office had not seen any reports or met with the men by Friday afternoon and would have no comment.

Copyright 2007 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.[/font]

these creeps would have been like a kid in a candy store. can you imagine the results if this scam had worked. 8-o maybe we should just start shooting mofos like this. no prison where they can rape freely, just immediate death. but noooooo the ACLU will start bitching until one of their kids is snatched by a pedophile @.@
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Re: adult sex offender registers as a kid for school

Post by bingolong »

tamra,
I had got to see the pics...how could you not tell you were dealing with a 30 year old man?They must have wanted it so bad they mad themselves believe that Bullshit!!! :( ]:o(
[img]http://216.119.105.132/forums/attachmen ... ick.ap.jpg[/img]
[img]https://richardpryor.com/forums/images/ ... ick.ap.jpg[/img]
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

tamra,

Stiffler and Robert James Snow, 43, "were very upset when the detectives told them they had been having a sexual relationship with a 29-year-old man and not a pre-teen boy,"....these guys seem to think it would have been worth it if it had been a 12 year old boy. :X

"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
tamra

Post by tamra »

bingolong,

and that's why their stupid perverted asses got caught! I also posted this in a People Who Smoke The Good Crack forum on another site. either way, we need to get some dads and moms together to commence to an ass whupping that will make them forget about ass entirely!

hellifiknow,

yeah that part was a trip too, but their perverted asses served time for sex offenses each. this one is right up there w/the girl and guy who called cops to report their weed stolen because they were gonna sell it! 8-o :lol:

but all 3 of these perverted mofos need to be locked away for good or just killed now!
---
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

tamra, what about all those young hottie teachers that are doing 14 year old boys now adays? these fucking kids have it made, I always had crusty old broads that had the gout.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
tamra

Post by tamra »

Murphdogg,

:lol: yeah I saw a couple of the sex videos from the very attractive blonde teachers too. and these women were having marital problems too?? freaky like that? and NOT having fun w/hubby? damn, that is not a marriage selling point! or the husband was an alien just here to collect data!

but I ain't got no sympathy for ya ass Murph! I always had male teachers who looked like Mr. Hand from South Park or Martin Mull. or if they were gorgeous, they were coaching the cheerleading squad! 8-o need I say more! :lol: so suffer like the rest of did and be glad ya read a book!
---
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

tamra, hahaha exactly what is a volenteer extroidenaire anyways?
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
tamra

Post by tamra »

Murphdogg,

I wash all the feet you kiss, but after you slob them down. does that make sense now?

seriously, just did some promo stuff in Manhattan. met some interesting folks. overall, ALL impressed with Pryor's Planet and were not aware before hand. the most common response: I thought Richard Pryor had died (THUS why the info said "continuing his LEGACY @.@ :lol:)

should do it again since everyone grabbed the info w/more folks waiting wherever I was. but damn that Will Smith. a movie of his was being filmed in Roosevelt Park which shut down one of the most popular dog parks for a couple of hours. he owes me for doubling back! :lol:
---
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

tamra, These sex offenders should be thrown in prison in the general population for life. They would be shitting through a screen.
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

Murphdogg, I wish I had a dollar from every woman that had sex with me when I was a teenage boy. Damn, Half the women in Missouri could have been locked up, I hate that when it happens. Gee wiz golly man, thats why I think about pussy so much because all those women warped me, I quess if I was not married I would call them all back to warp me some more. I got married off without having a threesome with a 21 year old woman and her 42 year old mother , I am a fucking loser! Cheers!