honoring MLK

Politics, religion, racism, sex, the weather... there's always lots to think about so there's always lots to talk about. Progressive ideas are encouraged but all opinions are welcome.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
hellifiknow

Re: honoring MLK

Post by hellifiknow »

Murphdogg,
this goes way around honoring MLK but me thinks it would be a lot of fun invading one of those white pride groups, I know the lingo and can probably find somebody to pretend they're my sister/girlfriend thus guaranteeing acceptance into their gene septic tanked society...then while at one of their military style compounds we could arrange a accident during the hand grenade flinging practice and finish off the crawlers with...and heres the fun part...bayonettes!

of course this goes against Rev. Kings wisdom and desire for peace, besides he knew that inbreeding will eventually wipe them out and I'd make myself sick repeating their mindless bullshit anyway.

"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

Murphdogg, Sometimes people get stuck working for companies that suck and do not take care of their help. I quess someone can celebrate MLK on their next day off just like if they had to work on Christmas.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

hellifiknow,

:lol: now, see this is why I keep a camera slapped onto ya :lol: set it up, homey, set it up!
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.