Mike Tyson gets busted for cocaine possesion.

Politics, religion, racism, sex, the weather... there's always lots to think about so there's always lots to talk about. Progressive ideas are encouraged but all opinions are welcome.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
EddieHill

Mike Tyson gets busted for cocaine possesion.

Post by EddieHill »

He got caught driving in Arizona and they found the dope in his pocket and he gave the police a statement that he gets high every chance he gets. Mike was a great boxer and has more money than I`ll ever see and I just do not understand why was he out alone driving like that after all he has been through. You would think he would have a security guard drive him around and he would leave his stash at home. Oh shit! I Think I hear a new calling , I could be the town drunk party planner to help prevent rich fuckers from being busted. It sure would be better than someone being a snake oil salesman. Cheers!
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Re: Mike Tyson gets busted for cocaine possesion.

Post by bingolong »

EddieHill,
Mike is crazy!!! I mean he really is crazy!!! :(
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
SPIKEWEB

Post by SPIKEWEB »

The thing about Mike Tyson; I can forgive him for blowing enough money to adopt every child in Africa, wasting a Hall of Fame boxing career, marrying Robin Givens, doing business with Don King, speaking in that childish sounding lisp, beating the shit out of my boy Michael Spinks before the National Anthem ended, ass grabbing every woman within his reach, biting Hollyfield's ear off, saying the dumbest things the other genius Leon Spinks would never utter, threatening to dine on Lenox Lewis's children...but the one thing I can never understand why Mike would scar his face with the hideous looking tatoo!!!
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

SPIKEWEB, I'm probably being too liberal but I feel a bit sad for him. I know I'll get killed for this but...He is a guy who has a serious mental problem. I don't know how much he can control it. He's been a basket case his whole life. Question is what should be done with these kind of people? He's thrown away hundreds of millions. He'll probably end up in bad shape and that makes me sad to think there might be no hope even when he could change it but won't or maybe can't...
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

SPIKEWEB, HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHa. me and my boys were talking about the spinx fight the other day, I've never seen a fighter look that scaired on the way to the ring.
b.b
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

walrusjk,
He needs a casemanager...someone to make sure he takes his meds,make his doctor appointments, get him into counseling,drug rehab...

...but first put his crazy ass in a straitjacket so he don't bite your ass!! b.b
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

bingolong,
sometimes I feel for Mike, he never really had anyone around besides his first manager that died that gave a damned about him.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

Murphdogg,

I don't know, can't feel too sorry for him. he's had enough money to have a shrink draped around his neck like the giant ass jewelry he wears. @.@ if he wanted help, he can more than get it. he values dumb shit more than his life.

look at it this way, if it was you and him in the same cell together 24/7, would you still feel sorry for him? and no I ain't bringing you extra cigs, nucca :lol: man up, and deal!
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

tamra,
hahaha, the funniest joke about sharing a cell with Tyson i ever heard came from Daymon Wayans. "if Mike Tyson was your celly and he said he was going to rape you, the baddest thing you could say is "oh yeah? well you better start now cause you ain't gonna be fucking me all day"
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

Murphdogg,
:lol: I remember that DW comedy special. pretty funny stuff throughout that special.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.