Question..

Politics, religion, racism, sex, the weather... there's always lots to think about so there's always lots to talk about. Progressive ideas are encouraged but all opinions are welcome.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Re: Question..

Post by Murphdogg »

tamra,
your giving your laughs to another man? you've cut me deep woman.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

Murphdogg,

8-o huh? wasn't me. I'd never do such a tawdry thing. (but still busting a gut :lol:)

but speaking of accusations, you've been kissing other women's feets! what's up w/that? is Santa gonna have to come thru and play Springer at the same time? 'cause it's on, big daddy!
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

tamra,
hahahahaha, the funny thing is it took me like two weeks to relize they had added that to my tittle.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

tamra,

I'm with you... I don't remember when I figured it out, but I used to love trying to catch my mom putting the gifts under the tree (o hide easter baskets!)

With my kid, I used to love torturing her when she'd act up right before Christmas... telling her Santa wasn't coming for a bad little girl, or that bad kids get coal (and explaining what coal was.) She didn't believe me until I asked a random guy in a store to tell her what Santa brings for bad kids... When he confirmed my story you should have seen her try and hold her little composure with the lost look of a kid that fucked up her Christmas gift haul! :lol:

The other great time was completely the opposite. We saw a Santa on the street and I told her to go tell Santa what she wanted... She tells me that that wasn't really Santa, because he was black and the real Santa is white. I asked how she knew that Santa was a white man... She said that every time she went to the mall he was white and every time she saw him on tv he was white and her mother always told her that that was Santa. I blew her away when I asked if she ever noticed that those guys all looked different. SHe said "Yeah! I did!" So I asked if she got everything she asked for from them malll Santas... "NO!" So if all those white Santas weren't real, but put out there for the majority of the white people in this country to feel good about Santa, how do you know that this black Santa isn't THE Santa? Santa could very well be black, and fooling everybody with the fake white Santas! Her face lit up! It was beautiful as she went up to him "HI SANTA!!!"

Of course I didn't mention anything about how long a black Santa would last if caught putting presents under an Alabama tree...
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

Murphdogg,
That reminds of the Boondocks where Huey is stalking santa "you going to pay what you owe"

HAHAHAHAHAH!!! That is my favorite episode of ALL times! He called SAnta a Bee-yotch azz too! HAHAHAHAHAHHAAH
Where is the LOVE?
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

Anditsdeeptoo,
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I am laughing so hard, I pissed myself! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Where is the LOVE?
tamra

Post by tamra »

JTF,

black santa in Alabama would have been pulled over for stealing white santa's sleigh 2 minutes after arriving in area. and that's real.
---
tamra

Post by tamra »

deepseas,

there was a black santa outside of all places: NBC/Rockefeller Center today. funny seeing the uncomfortable faces on adult tourists' faces. 8-o almost as if an apology was owed to child. @.@
---
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

deepseas,

There are many out there who assume he was a christian too!
Anditsdeeptoo

Post by Anditsdeeptoo »

JTF,

It's funny you mention the Black Santa Claus. I went to a predominately black elementary school and in 2nd grade we had a christmas breakfast. In the audotorium sat two Santas, a white one and a black one... Talk about some confusing shit for an 8 year old. Of course my dad made me get in line with the Black Santa claus. But it makes sense now, only a black man could pull off a red velvet suit, and a sleigh as long as a deuce and a quater, just fits for some reason lol...