American Children need honest historians. Parents!

Politics, religion, racism, sex, the weather... there's always lots to think about so there's always lots to talk about. Progressive ideas are encouraged but all opinions are welcome.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
EddieHill

American Children need honest historians. Parents!

Post by EddieHill »

The children in America that read American History in school should be taught the truth about The Bush VS. Gore election, 9/11, and the war in Iraq. They should not be told anymore lies just to make a grade. I just nammed a few things in American History , I could go on this all day and all night for weeks. The time is now for children to learn the truth about American History. The truth about American History is going to have to be told to children by their parents. Somethings are hard to explain to a child, I am giving it a shot.
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Re: American Children need honest historians. Parents!

Post by Murphdogg »

EddieHill, one thing I don't like about history, is history taught with polical bias. When I grew up it leaned way to the right, when I was in college it leaned way to the left. I think history teachers should keep their own politcal beliefs out of history myself.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com