if you can't cover your ass, blame a Democrat

Politics, religion, racism, sex, the weather... there's always lots to think about so there's always lots to talk about. Progressive ideas are encouraged but all opinions are welcome.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

if you can't cover your ass, blame a Democrat

Post by tamra »

it's no longer my dog ate my homework, but according to the ReallyExpensiveDunces, the democrats are to blame for our current state and situation. and if a member of congress is caught red-handed doing something illegal, label them a democrat.

good example of how to use the Democrat spin: John McCain is claiming the No. Korea nuclear situation IS President Clinton's fault. 8-o yeah, he said that shit w/a straight face. [/i](I wonder who his dealer is, that's some good shit)[/i]

BUT I seem to remember VIVIDLY just before going to war IN 2003 that No. Korea's leader was jumping up and down literally DECLARING to have weapons of mass destruction and wondering why the US was fucking w/Iraq. HE ACTUALLY said I have the WMDs just before we invaded Iraq for.... come on people, say it w/me.....drum roll please..... WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION.

and what did the CURRENT ADMINISTRATION and those who control the House (the REDs) do??? blew off No. Korea's Kim Jong as if "silly man", and marched right into Iraq, but didn't find....ok, let's see if we can remember...WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION. [/i]gold star for everyone B-)[/i]

so what have we learned today kiddies: if you can't take responsibility for your own actions, blame a Democrat, even if the REDs have ALL the controlling power. @.@
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
JTF
XXX

Re: if you can't cover your ass, blame a Democrat

Post by JTF »

tamra,

I thought you were going to post this:

tamra

Post by tamra »

JTF, can't see that from cell browser, will check it out lata. but shit for the amount of service charges this motherfucker should tell me personally about it. :lol:

astonamous,

umm... not to let the cat out the bag, but Bill Clinton's dick IS off the chain. I pulled my number for the line. I'm 65,897 and waiting patiently like a motherfucker. so gotta give the REDs a pass on blaming his dick for everything. it makes people do and say crazy shit! ;p
---
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

tamra, Oh Shit! I see the defense comming got to get rid of the football before my ass gets sacked. Politicians on both sides suck so bad it is not funny. How does one vote? Put a bling fold on and spin in a circle and press a button and hope the new cock sucker will be better than the old one. Even if the voters had all degrees in political science,theolgy,history and were psycic they would still be putting some sort of a crook in office. That shit comes with the territory in polotics. I should go out and have fun like a young motherfucker again and forget about politics before my ass has a stroke.
tamra

Post by tamra »

EddieHill,

the thing is there would be no need for a defense if *honesty* is the policy used. but that's hilarious given we're talking Capitol Hill folks! :lol:

JTF,

oooh yeah, that video, and I'm surprised a democrat will be blamed for incorrectly identifying Mark Foley as a democrat. remember, the REDs do no wrong. and if caught doing wrong, a democrat set them up.

well, again, waiting patiently in line since Clinton's dick is to blame for it all. I'm stalking numbers 39,429 through 65,896, but problem is Cheney, Frist AND Foley are ahead of me in line. ain't that some shit?!! ]:o(
---
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

JTF,
That was the same thing I was thinking!!I love how they did that !!!! ]:o(
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me!