The Secret Letter From Iraq

Politics, religion, racism, sex, the weather... there's always lots to think about so there's always lots to talk about. Progressive ideas are encouraged but all opinions are welcome.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
JTF
XXX

The Secret Letter From Iraq

Post by JTF »

http://www.time.com/time/world/article/ ... ml?cnn=yes - This is a letter home from a Marine in Iraq. It is a bit long, but a great read. It will make you sad, proud, angry, and there are parts that are milk-thru-the-nose funny!'
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: The Secret Letter From Iraq

Post by tamra »

JTF,

I couldn't have read this at a better time than just before church this afternoon. it was a very good read and I had a chance to pray for this Marine.

I loved the Biggest Hassle! ain't that the truth. they are probably just there to protect either their investment, job or both. @.@

and will be more than happy to kiss a cop, flush a toilet and drink a beer on his behalf. although I think the beer may come before the toilet. B-)
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

JTF, The letter is out of this world. God Bless our troups. I hope they get redirected and kill all those responsible for 9/11 and show the world that if terrorists bomb the USA the United States Marines will hunt them down in all four corners of this earth and kick their ass. The United States should not walk on eggshells if those little shitheads want a holy war the US should nuke them all and make them glow in the dark and let God sort them out.
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

EddieHill,

Wow... Wow... Wow...

Jesus couldn't have said it any better.
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

deepseas, You can say that the Bush administration is terrorists by proxy. The suits in the White House did not bomb The World Trade Center, their ex-coworkers in the same division of an oil empire that were trained by the CIA to run the Soviets out of Afganistan and to build an oil pipeline to the Indian Ocean.. They are too rich and powerful to be brought up on treason charges. One has to hope and pray that the new incomming administation will order the Marines to hunt down those responsible overseas for the attack on 9/11, half of revenge is better than nothing. In time, God will take care of rest of the untouchables. I wish people in the USA would get happier ,it seems that every were I go people are pissed off like a motherfucker even here at the funniest man that has ever lived website. We are people from all over that would not have been in touch with each other if it were not for Richard Pryor. I don`t know if they could devolope a psycological profile for us Richard Pryor Fans ,it would be close. We are all fucking nuts and we should be in the White House Dammit! We would straignten this shit out in about two weeks.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

JTF,

:lol: too funny!

but seriously that would be hilarious to make some posters w/quotes from the most christian REDs and put their traditional image of "Jesus" along side the quote. think maybe they'll catch a clue of which side they truly worship? ]:o)
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.