Mel Gibson is still one of my favorite actors.

Politics, religion, racism, sex, the weather... there's always lots to think about so there's always lots to talk about. Progressive ideas are encouraged but all opinions are welcome.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
EddieHill

Mel Gibson is still one of my favorite actors.

Post by EddieHill »

Mel got a DUI with a BAC of .12. OOOPs! He is a multi- millionare that should have someone drive him always if he decides to get just a little old .12 bac. The poor guy was not even drunk enough when he went to jail. So please every one walk, take a cab, catch a train , trolley , steet car, limo, bus, designated driver, ect. So no body else has to get sucked into the spin by the local courts. You go Mel, give them Hell and tell them to stick it in there ass, gas is over $3.00 a gallon and it does not pan out to drive anymore. Cheers!
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: Mel Gibson is still one of my favorite actors.

Post by tamra »

EddieHill,

I agree, he should have had a driver for him, or the folks he was hanging out with should have looked out for him more. and not like he couldn't have afforded a limo for a night out drinking, esp. if he knew he had a problem.

but things happen for a reason. could have been worse or his drinking could have worsened to the point where he killed himself or someone driving.

either way, whatever a drunk person says shouldn't be taken so seriously. then again, almost all of us wouldn't be here if not for alcohol :lol: so I guess we shouldn't be taken seriously either. ;p
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

deepseas,

:lol: I know. he had alcohol for an excuse, what's the RED excuse?? I know they drink daily, maybe they hide their alcohol behind the blow stuffed inside of hookers @.@
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

deepseas,
True dat!

his just goes to show us all that these hollywood people are humans, with human flaws and such. For shame b.b
Where is the LOVE?