article about jen in gossip mag / America and law suits

Politics, religion, racism, sex, the weather... there's always lots to think about so there's always lots to talk about. Progressive ideas are encouraged but all opinions are welcome.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Funn DementaLL

article about jen in gossip mag / America and law suits

Post by Funn DementaLL »

Now… This is a tricky one.. I’m no fan of gossip mags but I picked one up as I saw Richard Pryor’s name mentioned on it.. The title was something like;

“Late Richard Pryor was abused by wife”

Curiosity drove me forth and I begin reading… Basically it claims Jennifer never allowed his children to visit him and exercising gold digger antics such as marrying a wealthy man after he is diagnosed with a lethal disease… There is a quote from Jennifer that simply reads “I have no comment, the court will sort everything out” or along those lines… I found the article very unnecessarily biased and harsh… and the context the quote was used in, appeared as she was just in denial.. Reminded me of a John Lennon documentary I watched that might as well have been titled ‘anti Yoko’..

But come on.. Being sued by Richards own children?

My father too had children all over the place and he too neglected most of them in earlier times… but he isn’t a famous, wealthy Hollywood star so I have nothing to get out of suing him and even if I did, I wouldn’t. Why? Coz I’m not a money hungry American so I guess my situation would differ.

America loves to sue, its all they know… why? Are they not civilized enough to handle their money or family issues independently, prudently and confidentially, without the drama and speculation of a pricey lawsuit?

I think I just put my finger on it… White man and black woman… America hates it.

Dam media.
Appaloosa

Re: article about jen in gossip mag / America and law suits

Post by Appaloosa »

astonamous,
i beleive that very much....my cousins father passed away and my sister went to their house an before the man was layed in the ground the boy and the girl was arguing over what they would get...they didnt care about the man...even when the man was alive the daughter came to him monthly an he doled out hundred of bucks to her....an she had a job ....and a husband...and the husband has a job..thats like two incomes then they get another at the fathers expense....thats what a husband is for ...is to take care of her...i mean i laud the father for takin care of her....but not her..or her useless husband..everybody else had a large respect for the man....but his own children...that is sad...so i see how things can happen...with children involved
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

astonamous,

As this topic has already been touched upon, I will make no comment. But it is a damn shame. It is a damn shame. b.b
Where is the LOVE?
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

Funn DementaLL,

man I thought I had the winner fucked up family. there when you're doing well w/a hand out, can't wait to talk shit when you're not doing well. can't stand to see you in peace, so they throw a monkey wrench into your program. and always think you owe them something when you have AND they have as well.

you know like I always say, there are only 2 types of people: predators and prey. and lying to get something from someone means the person you are lying about is not the problem. you are. *sigh*
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.