Bush sucks

Politics, religion, racism, sex, the weather... there's always lots to think about so there's always lots to talk about. Progressive ideas are encouraged but all opinions are welcome.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Momof5

Bush sucks

Post by Momof5 »

Bush once met the man from nantuckett
He said hey man Let me try to suck it.
When he was through
The man said you suck at this too.
Thought you'd be good
You suck all over the neighborhood
Your the worst Bush I ever had.
So sad

I know I know I know :D
tis2flyyy

Re: Bush sucks

Post by tis2flyyy »

Momof5,
Girl, you are crazy!
I just LOVE reading your posts, you have me cracking up!
Where is the LOVE?
koda

Post by koda »

Momof5,
Lmaoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :p :lol: :lol:
Those who laugh...LIVE!
Momof5

Post by Momof5 »

tis2flyyy, Koda

Thankya Thankya very much.. Doesn't fall within the true rules for limericks, but Ill slap some bush and dick around any chance I get.
Momof5

Post by Momof5 »

tis2flyyy,

Hey Big T..
Glad to see ya back around again.. Have missed those flyyy lips flappin..

Luv ya girl..
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

Momof5,

Love you too baby! & I REALLY missed you. You bring a WHOLE lot of flava to the boards!

I was off the site - could NOT get the fuck on. Was going stir crazy....then our girl Trudy came to the rescue. I gave her a shout out for that.

Yeah, I do be flapping the lips, sometimes too much, all people can't take it. So, I have toned it down just a bit, but best believe, Big T is still up in the MF-ing houz!

How was your Valentine's day, by the way?

Those limmricks were the SHIZNIT! You had me cracking up!
Where is the LOVE?
Momof5

Post by Momof5 »

tis2flyyy,

Since me and hubby had the big 400 night at the stipclub/then to a hotel room few weeks ago. he gave me a box of chocolates and I wrote him a love letter. But anniversary is right around the corner and I thinks we plannin to do it again..

How about your V-day?
Flap girl flap... Sometimes we needs it...
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

Momof5,
Your V-day sounded really good, especially all of the stuff you all did BEFORE V-day! You and your husband ROCK!! When ypu described the fun you all had - I wanted to sing Billie Holiday's "There is no grester love" for ya'll. I just LOVE to see people in LOVE doing really fun and exciting things with and for each other.

By the way, your avatar is cooler than a fan, Mrs. Lady!!!! Where in the world did you get that!?

My V-day....welllllll, I am going to ruin my PIMP status by admitting this, but I did not do shit. My loved one is OUT OF TOWN, but he made certain that I got some good gifts (he mailed them to me).....some really good things. Even a little ruby and diamond ring---> but that was from ANOTHER man!
The sad part was here he was not here in town and the day was really hard for me.

Maybe better next year
Thanks for asking girlfriend!
I will tell you what though, I sure will be glad when my day comes to have a HUSBAND that loves my dirty ass drawers!!!! You are truly blessed baby and I know that you went through a lot to get there! I am very happy for you!

One Love,
Big T
Where is the LOVE?
Momof5

Post by Momof5 »

tis2flyyy,

I got the avatar http://avatars.jurko.net - Here'. Ya gotta scroll alot to find one ya like.

Girl, sorry you was alone, But I remember when me and hubby were still net dating, When we would get together (baby at the sitters of course) We would have a 2 day F*** fest. So absence does make the heart(pussy) grow fonder.
Sounds like you made out with some stuff and from 2 diff men. Damn girl still the pimp.

As for me.. Who couldn't love a man that will buy feminine products and actually get the right type?
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

Momof5,
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Are you sure that you are not also a comedianne!!!!
You are too funny!

Hey, I am gonna send you a PM and kick it with you...you may have some good tips on how to secure this man (not the one who gave me the ring - he is a buster, I do not like his square ass no how!)

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction for the kewl avatar search... I am going there right now!
Where is the LOVE?