More of Rain's Lies...

Jennifer vents! Put on your hard hat and safety goggles before you enter!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

More of Rain's Lies...

Post by Jennifer »

RAIN IS SUCH A BALLS-OUT LIAR...SHE IS MAKING A COMPLETE AND TOTAL ASS OF HERSELF MAKING THESE STATEMENTS...SHE NEVER EVER CHANGED A FEEDING TUBE OF RICHARD'S,(ignorfuckingramos...you don't change a feeding tube..fool!) NEVER EVER TRANSFERRED HIM,OR MONITORED INTERACTIONS THROUGHOUT THE DAY...SHE NEVER ADMINISTERED MEDICATIONS...
SHE STATES THIS ON HER WEBSITE...

[/i]1999 - 2004 My father's voice faded rapidly to almost a whisper. He was now completely wheelchair bound and depended on others for his needs. As his daughter, I learned how to care for some one with a debilitating disease. I learned how to change feeding tubes, medications and medication interactions, help him from his wheelchair to the bed, monitor his interactions through out the day or course of our visits. His ability to communicate is still there if you take the time to listen and to understand fully the disease of MS. [/i]

THIS IS A HORRIBLE, MALICIOUS, AND MISLEADING LIE...ALL HER VISITS WITH HER FATHER WERE AND HAD TO MONITORED( AS PER DR'S ORDERS)AND WERE ONLY ALLOWED 40 MINUTES WITH HIM... DUE TO THE STRESS SHE CAUSED HIM...SAME FOR ELIZABETH'S VISIT'S.
(all documented...per doctor's orders) THE LAST FEW YEARS OF HIS LIFE, THEY WEREN'T EVEN PERMITTED IN THE HOUSE..YET SHE PUTS UP THESE FABRICATIONS ON HER WEBSITE...RAIN, YOU CLAIM YOUR FATHER TAUGHT YOU HOW TO TELL THE TRUTH...HOW DARE YOU LIE SO BLATANTLY.
THIS POOR CHILD LIVES IN A FANTASY WORLD...COMPLETELY DELUSIONAL...
PERHAPS, SHE MAKES THESE OUTRAGEOUS STATEMENTS FOR THE PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY FOR WHICH SHE WORKS.]:o(

I wouldn't dream of allowing Rain or Elizabeth to perform any type of medical care on their father...I had trained caregivers to care for Richard and do transfers and as far as "changing" the feeding tube, that is a medical procedure done in a hospital or as an outpatient by a Gastroenterologist (MD)only. I didn't know Rain graduated from medical school but I do know she is full of shit...a serious bullshitter!
I know she graduated from SCHOOL OF BULLSHIT! ]:o(
(This is going to attorney's and Richard's Dr.(Grastroenterologist)!