My Response to Email from someone who lives under a rock!

Jennifer vents! Put on your hard hat and safety goggles before you enter!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

My Response to Email from someone who lives under a rock!

Post by Jennifer »

Dear Linda:

Thank you so much—I am doing well, my body feels like mine again… smoking cigarettes and drinking martinis and snorting cocaine…having lots of pussy, laughing with Redd Fox, Rodney is a recent check in… Sammy still tapping his ass off! We ran into Moms Mabley the other day…and Pigsfeet Markem…it’s amazing up here! I miss Jenny and my dogs, but we have all the time to watch movies here---even though it takes a minute for the latest shit to get here, that’s ok…well you get the picture…I am well and happy and by the way…this is heaven, motherfucker…and that’s where I am!

Dec 1, 1940-Dec 10th, 2005

Love.Richard…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2006 8:56 AM
To: richard@richardpryor.com
Subject: Thinking of you

Dear Richard,

I was watching T.V. and Blazing Saddles came on and I saw your name in the movie and I was flooded with memories.

I was born in 1955 and you were a big part of of my life.

I was wondering how you are doing? and Iam hoping that you are doing well.

You are such a funny man and I was happy to see you are an advocate to save animals. I love animals too.

I live in the foothills of a very beautiful state and somehow feel like reflecting on things in life that are so good and funny. You came to mind.

It is a blessing to be able to email you and just tell you that you are a genius and I just wanted you to know Iam a huge fan of yours.

I just hope you are well and happy.

take care,

jane