A Very Angry Girl

Jennifer vents! Put on your hard hat and safety goggles before you enter!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

A Very Angry Girl

Post by Jennifer »

Rain Pryor has attacked me in the press in a most viscious way; she has made allegations and lashed out and we will deal with it appropriately.
I am very sorry these girls didn't ever have a relationship with their father, that is a sad sad thing. Richard, though he always provided for his children, never was there for them in the way children need. This is no secret nor is it a shame on Richard; he is a gifted artist. All of this however, is not my fault. Richard had 6 children with 5 different women. I chose not to have children. Whatever pain Rain and Elizabeth, Richard Jr. and others may feel, I didn't cause it yet I am the conduit for their rage and endless attacks. Richard and I will not tolerate these attacks and they will be dealt with. I am most proud of what I do for Richard and for his legacy. I suggest that Rain, Elizabeth, Richard Jr. get into some therapy and deal with their painful issues there rather than attacking me in the press. Rain has been engaging in this sort of slander, since I returned in 1994. At that time things had deteriorated badly when Richard asked me to come back into his life; there was much work to be done and we have been able to turn lemons into lemonade, in all areas of our lives. We were remarried in 2001. We have experienced true healing.

Sad but true: Rain has only managed to bring negative attention to something that should have been positive for her show that is opening. Perhaps Rain believes any press is good press. We think it's very sad. She has been attacking me consistently, since I came back in 1994. Which is strange, because shortly after my return, Rain came to see her father and had a temper tantrum and threw everything on a table in his bedroom on the floor. RIchard told her to "get the fuck out of the house and never come back"...I intervened and kept the peace between them. Of course, she doesn't remember this...Rain never takes any responsibility for any of her behavior.(When she lost her house, she blamed her father and Flynn for not bailing her out!) The only time she stops attacking me is when we gave her money, or when I had to get her a lawyer(and pay those bills-for a restaining order taken out against her) or buy her clothes or groceries...
Rain has talked about love but ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS: she invited her father to her wedding and her mother's boyfriend walked her down the aisle...nice...really nice and sensitive and caring of you!
One thing is quite certain, I always was willing to forgive her these attacks, attributing it to her unresolved issues(6 children and 5 mothers-who wouldn't have them along with not having a good father which she talks about in her play), but these recent attacks have finally, irrevocably damaged the relationship beyond repair. SHe has hurt not only me, but her father in ways that can't be undone. She now has her own very toxic and polluted Karma to deal with. She is clearly obsessed with this need to attack and only when she is working do we have some peace from these episodes...it is obviously attention she craves and sadly, she will try anything to get it! She has also tried, unsuccessfully to recruit others for these attacks...her energies would be best placed elsewhere...She really needs to be in therapy-not just AA.SHe really needs to get help with her rage and her issues concerning her fuck-uped childhood!And Elizabeth just pretends it was Ozzie and Harriet! AA and OA aren't enough for her either---these addictions come from somewhere; these girls need to do the work to find out where the hate and bitterness comes from...DRY DRUNKS---GET THEE TO A THERAPIST---QUICK---heal yourselves before it's too late!
I perform Herculean tasks, a myriad of them daily, and I am proud of everything I do...and to have been attacked this way by a couple of low-life skanky bitches...well, it is too fucked up and evil...you girls will have to live with that...you have destroyed relationships!You hurt me, you hurt your father, you hurt your father, you hurt me---you have hurt both of us.
Your obsessive need to attack and villify me was pathalogically destructive---you have succeeded in destroying any semblance of a relationship...
Poor Rain, she doesn't understand anything about growth and moving forward! And certainly, doesn't understand anything about love and forgiveness and healing. Richard and I never left each other's lives---we had remained in contact even during the years we were living on separate coasts and every now and then, seeing each other. I would suggest she get some help with her anger instead of projecting her rage onto me...for she is profoundly clueless...it also speaks to her mentality of victimization. I never felt like a victim, because I took responsibilty...once a victim, twice a volunteer---I stayed with Richard through it all! My choice.(As told replete with all the gory and beautiful details in TARNISHED ANGEL) When Rain stops seeing herself as a victim, perhaps she can move forward as well! That also goes for Elizabeth(who has obviously inherited her mama's shame and anger because Richard didn't marry her and she has used his name for over three decades now anyway!Her real name is Silverman not Pryor)Richard has made it clear, your visits are not enjoyable to him; INPARTICULAR THE drama, the phony tears, and the placing of your adult head in his lap, how embarrassing ---it all depresses him and repulses him-(but you can't see it because you are so self-absorbed)...these girls forget, I have all the records to prove the trustfunds they went through...perhaps the jealousy and greed and bitterness is so fierce it blinds them from the truth...!!!
As soon as the gifts and checks stopped-=the libelous attacks began!
Ashame you poor girls didn't learn the valuable lesson: as my husband is fond of saying:
"WHAT DOESN'T KILL YA, MAKES YA FAT"!
For the record, Richard is on the latest and greatest meds! And we continue to explore new, cutting edge meds and solutions to this disease.
For the record: we do not support the MS Society because very little money actually goes to research.
For the record: we do not support animal testing BECAUSE IT IS INEFFECTIVE AND OUTMODED...science supports this fact.
For the record: Richard and I employ full-time professional care-givers and top-flight Doctors, in order that he may receive the best possible care.
For the record: The thing I am most proud of in this world is how well, how magnificently he is taken care of...and I am responsible for that...motherfuckers!!
For the record: I have been profoundly lonely in this world and Richard takes that away---I want him on this earth for as long as I can have him here...I love him and need him as much as this world loves him and needs him.
Richard_Pryor
The Man In Charge

Re: A Very Angry Girl

Post by Richard_Pryor »

Jennifer,
Speaking your mind and the truth!
:-x