Interracial love! Stay tuned!

The latest from THE Richard Pryor... news, events, collector's items and more!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Re: Interracial love! Stay tuned!

Post by Jennifer »

My mother used to tell me:

"Find a nice jewish man, he will treat you well"!

My first sexual experience was with a jewish man and he hit me while I was being 'deflowered'---
so my take on it all is:
Men are men are men...we must take each and everyone as individuals....and not as groups! Wow...what a concept!
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

Jennifer,
as a Black man growing up in Ct , I never let my race dictate whom I dated.I felt I was free to date whom I pleased ,and so I've dated/had relationships ,with Black , white , hispanic,

and my "deflowering":lol: came in the back of a toyota, parked by the lake, and when she took my shorts off and " took ahold" of my situation , she smiled and said " I knew it "

But your right all men are pigs :lol: :lol:
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

bingolong,
by the hind teet of Goddes Athena that video clip is something, only in a movie could a guy outdebate a room full of women, that shit would never happen in real life. Winning a arguement with a woman is like beating your boss at a game of Golf. Even though you won the battle, the war has just started. It may sound hippy and cliche but I don't give a rats ass love is love, if you can find someone in this world that actually loves you and you love them, and you deny that love because of issues or race, religion etc, your being a jackass.

And Jennifer Mike Epps doesn't have a damn bit of wisdom if he doesn't understand that nobody understands a man like his woman and vice versa. A good woman see's your weakness, and see's the inner beauty you hide from the world and can bring it out. And a bad women only see's your weakness and can't wait to tell the rest of the world about it.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

Murphdogg,
Good stuff you say...i like it alot......
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

Jennifer,
You got that right.....hey Vee....):) :-x

Murphdogg,
Yeah dude is asking for it ain't he!!! :lol:

bcddjjsc690, :lol: :lol:
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

okay I hope I can shed some light on what Vee is saying. because I've heard it myself. it's a common thing for brothers in California to put down black women in order to explain why they only date white women.

that used to bother me a lot because those same brothers would be in the black clubs DISSING black women. or the white woman he's with acts more "black" than you. HUH?

buttttt, here's what I learned: if you have to put down to get down, something is wrong with him, as in self hate. loving someone else ain't about hating others.

meanwhile I was dating black, white, Italian :lol:, spanish, asian men. gotta look at the heart and how they treat others more than anything.

and a lot of sistahs get upset when they see a brother with a white woman. but I have to ask them, do you know anything about his personality, as in how you know yall would get along? getting upset at what someone else has is like getting pissed off at the last pair of cute shoes being sold and it wasn't even your size.

love, AS IN REAL LOVE, is where you find it, so gotta keep your heart always open as you never know. they could be asian, black, white, Italian :lol:, spanish. hangups and issues will easily find someone to feed into them. there's no work or love in that.

so anyone who's dissing a wholllllleeeeee group of people to explain his "love" ain't explaining love, he's just showing how insecure and how much of a jackass he is. and definitely not even someone you want to associate with.

and it's not just black men. there are white men who say the same about white women. wait, it's asian men who diss their own for white women, and spanish men too.

I just have two races: assholes and non-assholes. keeps it simple :)
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
Vee

Post by Vee »

tamra,
Thank you ggurl! This is exactly what I'm talking about. I couldn't have said it any better myself. It is California black boys...isn't it? They haven't a clue how to treat black women. Like I've said from the very beginning - I could care less about who you date, just don't put me down in the process. I say me because I take it so personally when a brother puts down a sister to get with a white girl. As far as I'm concerned, I AM your mother, your sister - the only women that can make a black man. And That's REAL! I will cuss a brother out in a minute over this issue. Not that I ever talk to brothers here in LA - they scare the shit out of me! lolololol. The normal ones live waaay down in the hood and guess what? I ain't goin' that far. That's like going to Africa and picking up your own brother to bring home - lololol.

Anyway, thank you Ms. Tamra for shedding some more light on my angry point of view. I'll admit, maybe I wasn't being clear enough. I was a bit hesitant to continue the conversation after reading some of the comments. Your simplicity was beautiful. My way...well, I would have appeared to be that "Angry Black Woman" who black men in LA don't talk to...lololol.

Yo Jen- Mike Epps is an Asshole...and bitchy!

b.b
LoveYALongTimeNegro!

Vee
Vee

Post by Vee »

bingolong,

Heeeeeyyyyyy Mr. Bing -A-Long on over...lololol.
:lol: ;p

Ya'll so crazy - you and Jennifer! ):)
LoveYALongTimeNegro!

Vee
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

Vee,

the one thing I remember most about living in Cali, is from Damon Wayans standup special. a brother will see a sistah in the club, tap her on the shoulder and say, "excuse me sistah, can you tap that white girl for me" :lol: :lol: I kid you not, similar happened weekly. brothers practically knock you down, don't say excuse or nothing to reach Becky Sue. there'd be a table full of gainfully employed, got her own place, and nice car black women. not only were they not interested, but looked down upon them. I'm thinking, damn, slavery and segregation wasn't enough to bring us down??? 8-o whereas brothers in NYC, would see the same sistahs and scream "where she at?!! yall get out my way, that's mine!!"

I just noticed that dissing black women a lot only while living in California. and I really couldn't care less if she was green. why the hate?? and open hatred of black women??

but when traveling to other areas of the country and world, ironically, what these same guys are dissing is highly sought after. and brothers down south still remember what all the black woman has done for them and where they'd still be without them. and they'll never run outta game trying to say hello. :lol:

Cali is definitely a hard transition for black women relocating from the south. my cousin moved there and all she talked about was "why brothers hate sisters out here? what did they do here". because all she ever dated was black men, and was not interested in trying any other races. and she's drop dead gorgeous and couldn't find a date for a long time. and she was cussing out black men with white women, even confronting them in public over stupid comments. I was like you are wasting your time, and missing out on who's checking you out. but she has to keep ignoring the disses and get out there and keep mingling, and go to annual events like Juneteenth, Black Expo, etc. because then she'll be reminded "oooooh, it's just those jerks that have a problem". :)
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
Vee

Post by Vee »

tamra,

This makes total sense. It really is California Boys!!!! OMG...I remember being out with Jennifer at this movie premiere or something for the Hughes Brothers. You know the two AFRICAN AMERICAN brothers who are basically known for the movie "Menace to Society". Well, it was one of them if not both coming up on Jennifer - trying to get in favor and I walked up to the table and these two dumb punk bitches are telling Jennifer "Why they don't date black women". It was horrible. I was pissed. I didn't immediately know what they were talking about but...I lost all respect for those boys and anyone like them. Mind you - one of them had a wife in El Segundo or some where like that and there he was hitting up on Jennifer! It was a pretty raggedy moment. I told the first black woman that came a long...lololol.

Jennifer - do you remember that night?
LoveYALongTimeNegro!

Vee