in support of Jennifer

Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED! However, spam is not allowed nor tolerated. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

in support of Jennifer

Post by Murphdogg »

The Lions of the world footsteps are always followed by jackels waiting for the mighty to slow to pounce. Jennifer your a true warrior fighting like hell to preserve the legacy of one hell of a great man, and true fans apreciate and love you for it, keep up the good work, and don't let the petty jackasses of the world get to you. Your soldiers are out here on the street level making sure Mr P gets his props to.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
Visitor

Re: in support of Jennifer

Post by Visitor »

Murphdogg,

You said it! Richard Pryor has had to fight his entire life for his individuality. He has had to fight for everything he did and now Jennifer has had to take up that fight and put herself out there for the jackels to pick at. It has got to be a lonely job the Jennifer has. True fans of Richard Pryor know the work she is doing and why she does it.

Love ya!
smjmcomic

Post by smjmcomic »

Richard is more than a comic he's an icon who chaged not only comedy but ART for us all.

He knocked down barriers that needed to be broken. He opened minds,hearts and souls.

I can't stress how important it is for upcoming generations to hear the mans words. I know I'm not alone here aslong as I walk this earth I'll always keep pryor in my heart. If it wasent for comedy I would not be here today. Depression, rehab, Tragic loss no matter what problems I face Richard comedy speaks to me and heals my soul.

Jenn has givin us more than a fourm to chat she has givin us a part of her and Rich something we all hold dear in our hearts.

I know I screw around on here alot but honestly I could never say in words what Richard and Jenn me to me.

Jenn no matter what you'll always have us

we love you
"I'm on the Zoloft to keep from killing y'all"

Mike Tyson
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

smjmcomic,damn man, it looks like it's just you me and bingaling on here today..
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

Murphdogg,
Who the hell is a damn "bingaling"...soundslike what I pull out my pants when I need to pee!!!

astonamous[Font size=7 face=s color=olive]4000 + !!![/font]
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
smjmcomic

Post by smjmcomic »

bingolong,

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mike Tyson
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

bingolong,I always confuse your nic with the chuck berry song..
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
smjmcomic

Post by smjmcomic »

Murphdogg,

chuck berry likes to watch peope pee

I'm sorry but thats funny as hell :lol: :lol:

Mike Tyson
mojones

Post by mojones »

smjmcomic,

For the record I support Jennifer too! Unfortunately, I dont' get the chance to post as often as before. Unlike the rest of you comics who post here, I'm actually bombing onstage :lol: Seriously, though, the Pryors have my undying support and respect and always will.
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

mojones,
This is so kewl.....................thank you guys!!!!!!!!! ;) :lol: :-x