Pervert or not, this is just plain sick

Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED! However, spam is not allowed nor tolerated. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
JTF
XXX

Pervert or not, this is just plain sick

Post by JTF »

http://kennebecjournal.mainetoday.com/n ... 5786.shtml - man arrested in N.H. on suspicion of potty prowling '

A Gardiner man was arrested on Sunday in Albany, N.H. after a 14-year-old girl heard a noise, looked down a pit toilet at a popular swimming hole bathhouse and saw a face staring up at her.

Police pulled Gary Moody -- who was wearing waders -- from the waste tank underneath a log cabin outhouse at the Lower Falls off Kancamangus Highway.

According to the Carroll County Sheriff's Office in Ossipee, N.H., Moody, 45, was charged with criminal trespass and had to be hosed down by firefighters before police handcuffed him.

"We had to decontaminate him," said Capt. Jon Hebert of the Carroll County Sheriff's Office.

"We treated him as if he were hazardous material," Hebert said.

Moody, owner of the Windsor Convenience Store, was freed on $250 bail.

He will appear in the Northern Carroll County District Court in North Conway at 8:30 a.m. on July 19 to answer to the charge.

Hebert said Moody could face more charges.

As a condition of his bail, Moody cannot go within 100 yards of U.S. Forest Service property.

Representatives of the U.S. Forest Service assisted in the case; Conway firefighters helped decontaminate Moody.
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Re: Pervert or not, this is just plain sick

Post by bingolong »

JTF,
WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!! 8-o
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
Visitor

Post by Visitor »

bingolong,

What the shit?!
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

Visitor,
EXACTLY!!! 8-O 8-o :lol:
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

bingolong,

Come to think of it, where has Anditsdeeptoo been?

:lol:
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

JTF,
Anditsdeeptoo posted 'a feel good story' on page one that suggests a satisfactory cure for this turd. Its good to see the Forestry dept. main priority is protecting its toilets.
"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
Mister Gee

Post by Mister Gee »

hellifiknow,

That shit is deep! there are some fucked up people on this planet who are walking around with too many holes but not enough doughnuts!

Peace gee
8-O :( 8-O :( 8-O :( 8-O :( 8-O :( 8-O :( 8-O :(
Visitor

Post by Visitor »

Mister Gee,
You said it....."That shit is deep!" :lol: :lol: :lol:
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

Visitor,
Yeah I said it!! ;p
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

bingolong,

perverse....no question..

And in the land of "woodchipper divorces" [/i]Newtown , CT.[/i]
I remember a simliar story back in the late 80's...

A man was arrested for the same offences, ..but he was hiding in a Port-A-Potty. 8-O 8-O

Although the Newtown Police weren't as smart, they didn't de-contaminate the offender before bringing him in. I think they charged him for the clean-up of the patrol car as well.
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "