Oh George, thank you for giving props!

Discussions about comedians and comedy in general go here.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Oh George, thank you for giving props!

Post by Jennifer »

So we sent George flowers, cause we couldn't be there Saturday night when he was on the same stage as Richard when RP did his thang-78 Live at Longbeach-aka Live in Concert-he dedicated his show to Richard. He took the flowers on stage and they became his muse.He also did the same limo to the door, then to the dressing room-walk. I love that George is ackowledging Richard-most comics who were inspired or who walk in Richard's shadow, don't like to pay respect-egos too big. George told us he killed and we know he did! George-congratulations!
You rock!jen and rp
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Re: Oh George, thank you for giving props!

Post by bingolong »

Jennifer,
Any info on where/when we can see this performance yet?
[img]https://richardpryor.com/forums/images/ ... poppop.gif[/img]
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

bingolong,
Showtime filmed it-don't have the dates for airdate yet-but go to his site-www.georgelopez.com and ask when it will show up-jlp
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

[Font size=7 face=s color=Red]"GEORGE LOPEZ : WHY YOU CRYING ?" comes on tonight on Showtime.The show is dedicated to Richard Pryor!!!!![/font] :) :)
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

Just came on!!!The first sentence out his mouth he is giving Rich props and I see the flowers the Pryors sent him.Damn and he's mentioning Richard in his act....... @.@