Secret Window

Richard loved going to the movies...
So do we. Who doesn't like music?

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Linda Sue

Secret Window

Post by Linda Sue »

We unfortunately missed this when it was released so we rented it the other night. Loved this movie! This is Johnny Depp at his best. He is super-sexy and his acting was brilliant as usual. If you love Johnny Depp, see it. It is well worth the money.
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Re: Secret Window

Post by bingolong »

Linda Sue,
Yeah it was way different than I thought but it was pretty good,I was actually sad about how it ended after I watched it..... :(
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
jane_haze

Post by jane_haze »

astonamous,

It had tense moments, but I didn't find it scary per say. Actually, I found it funny. Good story though.

Jane
I don't know Karate. But I know Ka-Razy!
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

astonamous,
Yeah Jane is right. It is more psychological in nature and less about gorre than trying figure out what's going on in (or with) the story.(Trying not to give to much away but it also has alot of "twists")
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

astonamous,
Right On!!!! :lol: :lol: