I have an Annoucment...):)

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
abnormalandbitchy

I have an Annoucment...):)

Post by abnormalandbitchy »

I'm BACK! be afraid ... Lol its been a long time but I haven't forgotten you guys , I've just been busy getting through the divorce moving across country and settling back down and finally I have made it to a steady place and hoping it stays that way ! god knows i need the rest :D ):)
Behind every beautiful thing there is some kind of pain - Bob Dylan
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: I have an Annoucment...):)

Post by tamra »

abnormalandbitchy,

welcome back!!! glad you're well. can I call ya Bitch? :lol: j/k wanted to say that cause I saw your name that's all.

but sometimes life takes us strange places to get to better places.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
abnormalandbitchy

tamra,
Sure you can call me bitch lol I wouldnt be offended in fact ive probably been called far worse .. sometimes you have to be a bitch to survive so I say call me anything ya like :)

yes life takes us down many different paths but i am hoping to stay on the road I am on now Im kind of enjoying it lol.
tamra

Post by tamra »

abnormalandbitchy,

well, don't forget us, and don't think that whatever you go thru, you have to go thru it alone. yell at us, drop kick us down a flight of stairs, yanno, the usual ;) but seriously, just really good to see you again :) and don't forget us
---
abnormalandbitchy

tamra,
Aww I could never forget you guys I follow Jennifer on facebook , ugh all these fur babies needing so much help and I can't foster anymore , just my luck I finally find a great man and he is allergic to animals ! When he moved in with me poor man looked like I beat him daily his eyes were so swollen from my dog :( It just isnt fair. There has to be something else I can do though .. Does Pryors planet need fliers , banners , logo anything at all like that I am pretty good with photo shop but other then that yeah just took about a year off to myself after my divorce , it didnt end well with my ex .. not as if i expected it to I knew him well enough to know if I left he would do his best to destroy me .. but joke is on him I am still standing and better then ever !.Now I am completely happy and have a real man in my life .. the rest , the bad stuff well that is something for a private talk lol.
*hugs Tarma* now where the hell are all the other crazy mofo's at ?
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

abnormalandbitchy,
Welcome back!!!!!
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
tamra

Post by tamra »

bingolong,

:lol: :lol: I still like that line plus dead white people on the ground, tickets still in hand. niggas just ran over 'em :lol:

abnormalandbitchy,

if only I had listened to my cat about one person. she was on the money. but there is now one person that she loves to death, I don't trust him, but she's gaga, purring loudly, clingy, etc. around him, and normally she's a little mobster not into people much.

but glad things worked out for you, BIG time! HA
---
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

abnormalandbitchy,
It's great your back and everything is going mucho bettero for you...allergies suck, if he stuck with you through that he's probably a keeper. ;p

Tamra
So your saying "never trust a man that makes your kitty purr"?
"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

abnormalandbitchy,
Welcome home!