Can you hear the wheels turning ?

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
bcddjjsc690

Can you hear the wheels turning ?

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

North Korea launched a missle yesterday which they claim was to put a communication satellite in orbit , yeah right . It fell way short of that , but was an effective test for them trying to test a long range delivery system for a nuclear payload .
The missle flew over Japan , and crashed into the Pacific Ocean , and some say they may be able to reach.

ALASKA !!!!!!!!

THE CLOCK IS NOW TICKING FOR THE Warped minded

govenor of that state to put some spin on this.... BET!!!
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: Can you hear the wheels turning ?

Post by tamra »

bcddjjsc690,

The thing is before war on Iraq was declared, Kimmy Son was jumping up and down letting folks know he had the WMD's. Our leaders blew him off because there was no oil in Korea. :)
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

tamra,
they also blew it off because N Korea had no way of delivering the weapon unless they all got together and threw it .

CNN Ticker , :" Palin slam Obama's cuts in Missle defense funds "
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

bcddjjsc690,

Palin needs to shut the fuck up and focus on her 2 unpregnant daughters, disabled child and grandchild from her unwed teen daughter. When she can get domestic affairs in order, then I'll take her foreign affairs comments seriously! Better yet, ask that heffa what times is it in Russia right now. I'll bet she fucks that up too!
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

tamra,
Sweety.... Palin is a kook. This is not new news. What really needs to be done is rid the world of nukes. This clearly is not possible. We get them and they don't?
We live in troubling times. Let's just hope the freaks with the means don't have their finger too near the trigger. If they do in our life and they pull it whoever they shoot or their allies will blow them all to kingdom come. Men, women, children, animals and everything else that lives and breaths will die.