Thanks, Susy!

Jennifer vents! Put on your hard hat and safety goggles before you enter!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Thanks, Susy!

Post by Jennifer »

Hi Jennifer,

I read your memoir and I absolutely loved it. You are so honest and real about your life. You dont leave out anything, do you? I dont know how you managed to write about your fucked up lives and all the tragedies in such a way that the reader is laughing and enjoying reading it!!! Now that is pretty good talent. I didnt feel bad or sorry for you!!!! Its probably your optimistic attitude that is so prevalent in you book that the reader never feels sorry for you or Richard. It was fun reading about all the sex, abuse and love. Am I the one that needs my head examined? hehehe. Of course there are moments in the book where I'm like tense b/c I know you're gonna open you big mouth and Richard's going to beat you up again. I yell out, " Dont say it!!! You're gonna piss him off!!!!" And then you say it and you get hit one more time. It was a lot of fun. hehehe Man, you are stubborn!!! I love it!!!!!
You need to get your book back in print. Chris tells me there is also a book that Richard wrote and that its out of print, too. Man, if its anything like your book you need to get that back in print, too!!!!!

Jennifer, you are an inspiration to me. I admire your strength, not only physically (cause you took a lot of beatings and you are still in one piece ) but the strength of your love. You are as amazing and rare as Richard is.

Hope to meet you soon,
Susy