You Take the Good ...You take the bad...you take em' both and then you have.....

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
bingolong
King of the Smilies

You Take the Good ...You take the bad...you take em' both and then you have.....

Post by bingolong »

http://www.tvsquad.com/2007/01/22/mrs-g ... n-collins/ - ....THE FACTS OF LIFE ...that Joan Collins is a bitch!!!' 8-o

Damn Mrs. G.!!! b.b
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Re: You Take the Good ...You take the bad...you take em' both and then you have.....

Post by Murphdogg »

bingolong,
ask MRs G what the hell happend to Tootie, haven't heard shit about her since Living Single got cancelled.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
tis2flyyy

Re: You Take the Good ...You take the bad...you take em' both and then you have.....

Post by tis2flyyy »

Murphdogg,
Tootie is MARRIED and is about to have a baby AND her husband is FINE! Broke as hell, though. SAw his azz at the Slauson swapmeet last saturday buying some $19.99 pumps for his wifey and a replacement fake chrom ass LAtrell Spreewell rim. Broke azz nucca.
Where is the LOVE?
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

tis2flyyy,

Jusr kidding, I did not really see him at the swapmeet...if I did, I would have tried to put the MACK on his azz! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Get some of Tootie's money!
Where is the LOVE?
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

bingolong,

LMFAO @ the "cow" response. because I can picture Joan Collins w/a straight face asking and ready to CAT FIGHTTTT! :lol:
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

bingolong,
tamras wrong, again...Charlotte Rae would kick Joan Collins Ass!!! ;p

btw, I've had the theme song to facts of life repeating itself over and over in my head since reading this topic the first time...gonna stick firecrackers in my ears and see if that will make it stop. ;p :lol:

"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
KMommy

Post by KMommy »

bingolong,

I saw that on TV and it's funny to actually hear Joan respond. The tone of her voice was hilarious when she said "Who is this old cow!" I am not trying to be cruel here but I think something ain't right with Mrs. Garrett. She didn't seem to be all there during the interview.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

hellifiknow,

:lol: well let's get 'em in a wrestling ring and find out. I have $10.00 on Natalie jumping in and beating them both down. :lol:
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

tamra,
they should change your title to "The Destroyer of Mens Fantasies"....you know women wrestling is high on the fantasy list for most men and you got to mess it up by imprinting the image of those two old hags wrestling on my brain...first Scneider and now this...and Natalie aint no improvement so don't even go there. ;p :lol:

Murphdogg,
I think most people lost interest in Tootie after she got breast reduction surgery, sad but true...another fantasy shot to hell.

"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

YEAH I SAW THIS ON tv AND THEN HAD TO REALLY LOOK IT UP on the net AND CONFIRM....BUT I MUST SAY I SAW THIS COMING....

On "Diff'rent Strokes" and first seasons or so of "Facts Of Life" she was so bubbly and light-hearted, then as time went by she was always serious dishing out lessons at the end of each episode....it was only a matter of time before she snapped on somebody...]:o)

...and I guess being in http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078867/ - this movie' doesn't help Joan Collins' cause at all..... :(
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me!