Trump VS Rosie

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
EddieHill

Re: Trump VS Rosie

Post by EddieHill »

hellifiknow, I could not have said it better myself.
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

hellifiknow,
Vanessa was stripped of her title because she is a BROWN women. THe world does not show no love for BROWN people, at all.....I have been seeing evidence of this ALL OF MY DAMN life EVERYWHERE, and am even seeing that shit on this very site.

Which is a trip.

And they gave that fat nasty azz hillbillie a job on the view, replacing STAR JONES, another sister getting hated on, because her ass is BROWN. Say all of the shit you want to say, but the hateration that broad got, was because of that PRIMARILY, everything else is secondary.

It has gotten so a BROWN woman ain't safe in this here world. Like WE are low class and do not deserve no respect. FUCK THAT!

But let there be no mistake, I am hating on that fat nasty bee-yotch, because she DOES NOT represent the quintessential American Woman, and her fat ass is SO not in or on, fake ass broad.

What little girl you know is saying, "When I grow up, I want to be like Rosie O-what-ever-the fuck-her-name-is"???????

Also, because I am hating on her, aint gonna affect her bank account any, so what the hell i am saying in these post don't count, no way.

Now bust that.

Like I used to say....& that is real?

Now, I say...Now bust that!
Where is the LOVE?
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

tis2flyyy,
I'm on Rosie's side by god, she is a self made man err I mean woman by god. She went through the trenches of Road Comedy to stardom. And she's irish, and I still think she could whip Trumps ass. With that all being said, it was probably a pre-arranged fued with both of them in on it. Good for business.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
KMommy

Post by KMommy »

I am not a fan of Rosie at all. She is just too obnoxious. I think she is a bit of a hypocrite. She stated that she was against people being allowed to own guns and right after that there were pictures of her at some ralley and her own body guards had guns in their holsters. Either practice what you preach or keep your mouth shut. JMO

Notice how Donald kept saying Rosie shouldn't judge morals. That she was a bad moral example but he never would come right out and say why. Now if Rosie hadn't flew off the handle about saying that Kelly Ripa was homophobic simply because she didn't want Clay Aiken's hand on her mouth she probably could have used that statement concerning Trump attacting her morals. Now it would just seem like "Gee, there she goes again."

What I didn't care for was how "The Donald" brought Barbara into the mess. I believe she made those comments to him concerning Rosie but why couldn't he just keep the argument between him and Rosie? It reminded of little kids on a school yard taunting each other. "I don't like you and none of my friends like you either."
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

Murphdogg,
"self made man"... :lol:, I didn't know she's Irish but DT doesn't stand a chance anyway, Rosie kind of reminds me of mom looks wise, what a coincidence because Donald kind of looks like my stepmom.

KMommy, it don't matter who's right or wrong moraly, we just want to see them bitches fight. ;p

"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

hellifiknow, next round of Celbrity boxing and Rosie we'll say before the fight "in the third..I will drop the hairpiece wearing turd"
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

Murphdogg,

:lol: :lol: Trump says it's his real hair tho. we shall see ;-p
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
KMommy

Post by KMommy »

hellifiknow,

"KMommy, it don't matter who's right or wrong moraly, we just want to see them bitches fight."

:lol: :lol: Well, I may not be a fan of her's but my money would be on Rosie for that one.

I don't think it is a piece, who would actually spend money to get that hairstyle on purpose. 8-o
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

KMommy,
middle age white men are able to lie to themselves and believe it no matter how foolish the mirror says they look...it's stupid but it's sure fun to watch...he's got to be spending loads of cash getting enough "yes people" to convince him it's alright to look that ignorant in public. ;p :lol:

"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

hellifiknow,
I STILL can't stand that fat man.
Where is the LOVE?