Newbie here

Tell us why you love Richard Pryor so much. Send Richard your love messages.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
MamaJanis

Re: Newbie here

Post by MamaJanis »

JTF,
That's just where you hide them when you don't want your ol lady to find out you been toking again. Plus that way you get your toast and get toasted in the morning! Wahey! :D @.@ Yes, I know, bad joke, lol. I hide now. :-x
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There are ghosts in my sinuses.
sidewalkgod

Post by sidewalkgod »

MamaJanis,
Honey.....if you got scuba gear, the mask would prevent you to do the voodoo that you do so well! May I suggest growing some gills?
sidewalkgod

Post by sidewalkgod »

JTF,
I am shocked that one such as yourself would provide possible murder options for the cockroach. With today's music you youngsters are listening to, it does not surprise me that you want to " blast a cap " and " yell 187 on an undercover cockroach "! When will this end? They have already been victimed to shoe stomps and drive-by magazine swats....do we really need more violence? I say no. Unfortunatly we lost this roach in the toaster that I gave MamaJanis and was found dead. The cause of death was being " lodged in my badness " and I can't stand the guilt. So I started another cause, Dookie Is Cockroach Killer, or DICK as we liked to be called. This is to give people the toilet paper and fiber they need so the roach trapped in the toaster and jammed up an ass, won't feel the weight of the shit that is put on it's shoulders.
On a lighter note....We here at Pussy Eating Toasters Association would like to congratulate MamaJanis and HubPLuh for suppling enough poontang for all the toasters on the West Coast and half of the Dirty South! They worked hard and stayed on the " job " through the late hours of the night. We can all wish that more woman would give up the pussy more freely and want nothing in return, execpt a thank you and maybe some money for the ride home! We salute you!
vivaknievel

Post by vivaknievel »

cire,

I agree with you that people should check out all of Rich's work, to get the full experience of The Master. I think that also includes all of his TV stuff, including the Lily Tomlin Special, Saturday Night Live host gig, etc. The new Pryor Show DVDs have blown my mind, beyond belief. As for the audio... Even though a good part of Pryor's humor is in the details of his expressions and movements, along with what he's saying I still get knocked on my ass every time I listen to one of his records.

Speaking of the Pryor shop... Can't wait for WATTSTAX. Will I get a free toaster with that DVD, since I didn't get one for joining the board, either?

- Jaye
Visit Jaye and Poperratic at http://www.poperratic.com
WilderNPryor

Post by WilderNPryor »

Netta,

"Down in the valley, the valley so loowwwwww...."

:p
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

sidewalkgod,

DAMN! I wasn't even thinking of cockroaches! I gotta go clean it now. I was just about to take a bath too. Good thing I got this extension cord to reach the tub.

BTW, I am not into all this bump bump bump music of today about disrespect and killing. I'm a 60's 70's & 80's man. It's all about love for me!
Netta

Post by Netta »

sidewalkgod,

Thats very true indeed! There's no comparison to their single genius, let alone their dual genius ... totally HOT ]:o( ]:o) !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, can you EVER imagine their take-outs and off-camera antics!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: To dream of home movies of their out-takes and off-camera insane moments!!!

Blessings all!!! ):)
cire

Post by cire »

vivaknievel,
yeah I can't wait for the Wattstax release either. I think Pryor does a lot of his material from the Craps 'After Hours' album(one of my personal favorites) during his performance.
"And the Prayer is...How Long, will this shit go on?"
Netta

Post by Netta »

WilderNPryor,

OMG!!! That SONG!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: ... and that beautifully soft VOICE!!!!!! I hear it so clearly ... ):)
sidewalkgod

Post by sidewalkgod »

Netta,
Ok.....I am confused. Are you refering to my fund raisers or do you have me mixed up with Cire?