Ice Cube is back

Richard loved going to the movies...
So do we. Who doesn't like music?

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
str8nuff

Re: Ice Cube is back

Post by str8nuff »

tis2flyyy,
He is my baby-daddy, but i aint mad. while i enjoy the Nu album I'm still crying 4 an NWA re-union. they can fill E with some of his classic material.
Mister Gee. u my brother from another aunty.
I'm a phat man trapped in a skinny man's body.
Son of the Circus

Post by Son of the Circus »

str8nuff,

Ice Cube came through on this album, not old school Cube but definitely bump worthy...
" I'm so funny, I am still broke "
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

str8nuff,
Yeah they were supposed to do it with Snoop in place in Eazy E....what happened!?
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

bingolong,
The re-union happened....for a couple of shows. Out here, in Long Beach back in June, the had a concert with Suga Free, DJ Quick, Tha Dogg Pound and surprise guest - Ren, Dre, Ice, RBX, Warren G & Snoop Dogg - the all came out and did a few NWA songs. I wish they would just get busy one time FOR REAL and go all out! Bring the West Coast back in the rap game. In the 90's, the west had the game on straight LOCK.

But speaking of guest rappers - guess who else was there - THE LADY OF RAGE!!!! I was straight tripping! She did her Afro Puff song. She is a bit fatter- done had two babies by DJ Julio G of the (ex)92.3 the Beat radio station. But she was still rocking though!
Where is the LOVE?
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

tis2flyyy,
Yeah the west has fell off considerably....I wish there was more balance on a national level of all the regions...but right now it's seems like it's all about the south (which I don't mind) ...thats why Cube linked up with Lil John...the songs I have Cube on over Jons beats made me feel like it was the raw dog Cube of "Amerikkkas Most Wanted"!!!! B-)
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

bingolong,
Yep! U R Correct!

& E-40 hooked up with Lil John, also!
GOOD MOVES if you asked me.
Some people do not like Lil John, but his sheeeiiittt is very crunnnk right about now.

Anyway, over in the west, we do not hate...as long as it got a bangin' as beat to bang in the jeep while driving to the beach - just like - HOW YO LIVIN IS - by Black Folks, Inc., then it is all good.

(see I can rhyme too!) :)
Where is the LOVE?
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

Mister Gee,

hey I'm an NWA, West Side Connection, Ice Cube fan FO LIFE!! and throw in a little Mack 10 too!

so I will always be biased and stocking up on the new stuff. even movies. well except that XXX: State of the Union ;p
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
Mister Gee

Post by Mister Gee »

tamra,

Yeah I'm biased too. I went to see XXX in the cinema and i was surrounded by a bunch of goddamn school-kids who were all talkin' shit and throwing popcorn at each other. I sat down and suffered throgh the pic that's when I said to myself "Cube, you OWE me one!!!"

It was tough, I had to go home and listen to "Gangsta Gangsta" just to ease the pain!
B-)

Peace gee
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

Mister Gee,
Ice Cube is banging up-dated old school ,

[/i] they siblings , nothing but my chil'ren ,.....
You want child support ? Get it out yo' ass bitch....[/i]

from the father of Gangsta..

They ain't lookin' for Osama , ask Biggie momma ..
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

bingolong,
:lol: b.b :lol: