My Richard Pryor T-shirt

Tell us why you love Richard Pryor so much. Send Richard your love messages.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Re: My Richard Pryor T-shirt

Post by bingolong »

dougdigitalpro,
Yeah I need to get that one!!!!! B-)
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

dougdigitalpro,
Let me tell you ...this morning I am riding thru the hood and I saw a brother with a very bootleg "Jo Jo Dancer" T-Shirt .....have to say even though I know it wasn't offcial RP merch I was glad to see that Rich's legacy lives on.....

....Even though it was tha fakeshit!!!!]:o(

;)
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
dougdigitalpro

Post by dougdigitalpro »

bingolong,
yea, I've seen a few of those fake ones at the flea market. I don't know who's getting bootlegged more right now...Richard Pryor or Redd Foxx. They're both in high demand. I saw one that had Redd all dressed up like a pimp counting money. It mighta been from that episode when he won the poker game from Lamont's friends. :lol:
An artist who
plans to change the game and free minds!
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

dougdigitalpro,
you fisheyed fool!!!!..... :lol: :lol: .....i joke
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

dougdigitalpro & Appaloosa,

[img]http://www.richardpryor.com/forums/attachments/foxx.jpg[/img]

Yeah I got a Redd shirt and its probably a bootleg....but what's sad is I don't think Redd had anybody to look after his estate like Richard did with Jennifer so he is probably getting ripped off right and left....sad considering how deep he was in with the IRS before he passed... b.b
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

bingolong,

Yea, you are right. What is up with his relatives? They are not down?

That Redd Foxx stuff sales like hotcakes at the swapmeets out here. When he passed, when Johnie Cochran passed, when Richard went to glory - they were making sales for bootleg t-shirts and all kinds of shit on every corned in south central. I know those ghetto vendor made some dough. It is a damn shame.
Where is the LOVE?