He will ALWAYS be here...

Tell us why you love Richard Pryor so much. Send Richard your love messages.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
bcddjjsc690

He will ALWAYS be here...

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

It's was hard to take it all in , Richard leaving this life , He gave us so much as an actor ,comedian, producer.But what he gave most us most , was his honesty.He took his pain, shared it with us and made us laugh.He held his life up, front and center for all to see.His views on this life made people think .He brought us so much joy.It 's only natural to feel a loss,But he will never be gone.He was blessed with so much talent,No one's star shone brighter.He led the way for many ,and the footprints He left behind , will never be erased or filled.He changed comedy in such a positive way ,How many comedian 's just stand on stage telling jokes nowadays ? Not Many ,from Jerry Seinfield to Margaret Cho , most make life observations .And Richard's Life was something to observe. And to learn from . Just Like Elvis, I think his success's and failures were a lesson to be learned in entertainment and in everyday life. Ford didn't invent the combustion engine , Shakespere wasn't the first to take pen to paper. Many could say Richard Pryor continued on a path started by Lenny Bruce ,Mort Sahl or Dick Gregory .I say his career as an actor ,Comedian ,Producer Writer , Director ,broke all boundries ,reached new heights, and took what was a path, and created a paved 8 lane Superhighway, relating Internationally , Universally .He is to comedy what Jimi Hendrix is to guitar playing,the measure of which all who come after him ,will be judged .No one will ever match his legacy, ALL HAIL KING RICHARD !!! ):)

[img]https://richardpryor.com/forums/attachments/ygrp.jpg[/img]
[img]https://richardpryor.com/forums/images/ ... h/ygrp.jpg[/img]
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
bcddjjsc690

Re: He will ALWAYS be here...

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

bcddjjsc690,
just read Jennifer posting in Richard's Diary,
You got it Jenn, thats right ! AMEN ):)
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

bcddjjsc690,
Each time I visit this site, knowing that Richard is still here with us, makes me smile.

Thank God for giving us this opportunity to be a part of this board.

& thank you Richard & Jennifer for making this site happen.
Where is the LOVE?
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

tis2flyyy,
Today I say, Thank YOU, our dear Richard. We will always love you and will always remember you. Thanks for the ga-zillion laughs, Man! :)
Where is the LOVE?
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

bcddjjsc690,
Yeah---that's what I'm talking about...
What those two did to their father in the last two years, well, it was just pitiful...and I claw the eyes out of anybody who fucks with someone I love...and I love Richard as much today, as the day of our first marriage, our second...he is part of my dna...and I am blessed for that!
Those fools who mess with my man...now or then...well, I have a renewed strength ...because I have much to do on Richar's behalf... :-x
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

Jennifer,
yes i think what family members do to thier own is hell....it makes you realize if family can do that then what will the world do..??..some people need nothing more than a reason to hate an then they are on thier way.....doing things...some people dont even need that....it is they just dont like the person ..and usually for some twisted reason...it is these people that have too much time on thier hands.....and Richard was an always will be kool
Momof5

Post by Momof5 »

bcddjjsc690,

You said it all.. I remember that clip you sent me. And thinking back on this past week, remembering his spirit helped me through this tough week. Thank you Richard, for allowing us all to see your spirit.
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

Just wanted to say to you Richard, Thank you for all that you have done, Man! Just Thank you and we are always thinking of you positively and misssing you.

One Love
Big T
Where is the LOVE?