THE BEST MUSIC VIDEO EVER!!!!---FUCK BUSH!!!!

Politics, religion, racism, sex, the weather... there's always lots to think about so there's always lots to talk about. Progressive ideas are encouraged but all opinions are welcome.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
bingolong
King of the Smilies

THE BEST MUSIC VIDEO EVER!!!!---FUCK BUSH!!!!

Post by bingolong »

http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/intersc ... sh-rev.asx - THIS BOY NEED A GRAMMY,A VIDEO MUSIC AWARD AND A CONGRESSIONAL MEDAL OF HONOR FOR THIS MUSIC VIDEO!!!!' ]:o( B-)
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
billyb0y

Re: THE BEST MUSIC VIDEO EVER!!!!---FUCK BUSH!!!!

Post by billyb0y »

bingolong,
Wake up America!!!!!!!
It's just me being me
Jermane S

Post by Jermane S »

bingolong,

That was my first time seeing that video......whoa, the boy's a genius. Definitely going to have some influence on the younger generation come 11/2. Great Post!!!!!!
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

Trudy,
Did he just release this ? I only got it today. I wish that he would have released just alitle bit sooner b/c Eminem has alot of influence but I'm pretty sure there is a reason for it...b/c I can't see this being aired on MTV....@.@
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
Funn DementaLL

Post by Funn DementaLL »

Yea, Its just been released.... but shut up and go vote... infact... if you want Bush to win.. stay at home you bastards!
Anditsdeeptoo

Post by Anditsdeeptoo »

bingolong,

the song is on the DJ Green lantern mix tape but will be on em's forth coming album dropping nov 16th entitled encore.
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

Funn DementaLL,
I will have you know I early voted!!!!I just read your other post in the [/i]Dear America...[/i] topic you started in this forum and I'm glad to see people around the world want him gone too!!
But why we got to be some bastards....... b.b

:lol: ;p
Money Shot

Post by Money Shot »

This song might be Eminem's best work yet.