Woody Allen

Discussions about comedians and comedy in general go here.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
walrusjk

Re: Woody Allen

Post by walrusjk »

tamra,
You're out of control kiddo. Look at the demographics of what America consists of and Obama got the white vote which is the majority of Americans. It's a new day with letting things heal. If I was black or abused as a child I'm not sure if I could let that go. I did assume you might be inclined to like rap music but that's because I'm a song writer and make it my business to guage audience demographics. All I'm realy saying is opinions like yours keeps the rags in business. Both of us have better things to be concerned about and I can't tell you how upset I am with disagreeing with you. You're a good person and I know it but I'm afraid I can't say I'm sorry but I can say I wuv you baby..
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

Hold da phone:

This should make it clear Allen understand the relationship between parent and child, esp. since was MUCH younger when he became involved with Farrow.

After his separation from Mia Farrow, they started a long public legal battle for their three children, which was eventually won by Farrow. Allen was denied visitation rights with Dylan O'Sullivan Farrow and could only see his biological son Satchel, now 'Ronan Seamus Farrow' , under supervision. Moses Farrow aka Misha chose not to see his father
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

walrusjk,
your crazy for spouting that Hitler shit ,

I'm not hating , I stated he is Jewish ,a fact not a insult .
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

bcddjjsc690,
Then why was Jew even brought up? Don't say one thing and not defend it. Don't say he was a Jew who wrote a few jokes and expect not to get called on it.

Tamara...Look I'm saying it for all to see...Don't personalize your beef with Allen when you clearly are accepting of others who have done bad shit. You're missing out on cool shit and in my opinion looking bad...BUT!...I"m still digging on you baby...(cough)...I mean sweety...(Cough)...I mean sweet girl.... And I mean all 3...
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

walrusjk,
Tamara...

tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

walrusjk,

by the way, it's "Tamra" - there is no A in the middle, but a common oversight. which would explain the other oversight: with or without the Soon Yi nonsense, Woody Allen is simply not funny to me. in fact, his appearance in his own movies was the first turn off - YEARS BEFORE the Soon Yi nonsense. I don't find him entertaining, impressive, or aspiring. and his personal life is just the icing on the "no thanks, I'll pass" cake. his plots, characters, etc. just don't appeal to me, just not anything I can relate to or even find entertaining. it's kind of like me going to a country club, clueless divas, or gangster hoochies event and sitting around listening to pretentious people talk about materialistic things while there's a homeless family outside wondering what's next for them. I've got better things to do.

I prefer persons who can inspire across demographic groups, like Richard Pryor, Robin Williams, Whoopi Goldberg. Allen is for a specific exclusive group of persons, and I would need to join a crowd because of hype only and to make those who already like him feel validated, which has never been my style. like what you like, but don't insist others should or are missing out because they don't, or insult them because they don't when they tell you why they don't like something. some people can think or see for themselves.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

tamra,
Sorry I got the name wrong.
If you don't like Allen you just haven't been watching or listening. Maybe open up. If you do then tell me he sucks...Take care kiddo... By the way I am sorry if I said anything which insulted you. I know you are good person and would hate to do that. I'd sure like us to be friendly again... We should lie down, get warm in bed and cuddle.