NO MATTER HOW PC L.A MIGHT BE OR GET ITS STILL

Discussions about comedians and comedy in general go here.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
smjmcomic

NO MATTER HOW PC L.A MIGHT BE OR GET ITS STILL

Post by smjmcomic »

ONE OF THE MOST RACIST PLACES ON THE PLANET!! anybody who works at the studio's can back me on this one.

kinda had to get that of my chest
"I'm on the Zoloft to keep from killing y'all"

Mike Tyson
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: NO MATTER HOW PC L.A MIGHT BE OR GET ITS STILL

Post by tamra »

smjmcomic,

:lol: why what happened? but you know L.A. is full of transplants from the south, midwest, mountain states, etc. and you know values don't die... but folks raised in Cali for the most part I've found weren't. thus all the interracial couples. a lot of kids don't know hate.

so anywhooo what happened? 8-o spill 'em :lol:
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

smjmcomic,
I'm sorry it sounds like you just had a bad day. Racism is every where. I'm lucky. I just happen to be the only genetically perfect human being that ever existed on the planet so every one who ever was, has ever been or will be are scum. Last week I had to explain this to my son. I gently sat him on my knee and explained this harsh reality to him. I finished by tenderly saying ..."And unfortunately this includes you too son. Blame your mother." I forgot he turned 18 on his last birthday. My swelling and bruising is healing in a genetically superior way though...
smjmcomic

Post by smjmcomic »

walrusjk,

i'm better off trying to explain it in person I was talking about the industry not so much the people.

REMBER IN LA LOOKS ARE EVEYTHING. think deep now
"I'm on the Zoloft to keep from killing y'all"

Mike Tyson
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

smjmcomic,
Good looks? Bad looks? In between looks? I'm going deep now. I've found that likeability, charm, hard working, efficient, talented people, who yes know how to stroke people make the biggest succeses. It's called playing the game. I know people who've had soul shattering experiences in LA and I hope you hang in there, stay calm and drill a 3...