Cheech & Chong Reunion

Discussions about comedians and comedy in general go here.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
EddieHill

Cheech & Chong Reunion

Post by EddieHill »

Yes the boys are comming back for a tour of old shit ,new shit, and with a live band.It is only by the Grace of God I will not take up smoking dope again. But if I ever do it, I will not be in sorry ass Missouri. My favorite comics are Richard Pryor, George Carlin, Cheech & Chong, Gene Tracy, on the short list. I hope I do not piss on myself during the show. I guess I will go all dehyedrated. :lol:
bcddjjsc690

Re: Cheech & Chong Reunion

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

EddieHill,

" Hey Man wanna watcha Horror Movie ....

" Oh wow is that Jane Fonda ?

" No Man not that kind ...a scary one ...

:lol:
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

EddieHill bjdisjkjk ;p,
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

bingolong,bcdjjsc690, In the 70`s I bought their album with the giant JOB paper inside of it. Guess what we did with the paper? We rolled the bigest baddest fattest joint of Red Bud Columbian weed you ever seen in your life and we smoked it and got high as a motherfucker. I was in a record store about 8 years ago and the same album with the paper still in the middle sold for over $50.00 because it is a collectors iteam. Nowdays the way things are screwed up , it will not be a suprise if every Cheech & Chong show got raided by the police with drug sniffing dogs and everybody got busted. Even the police are not the same today , in the old days they would smoke all the weed out the evidence bag before the case went to court. My lifelong favorite radio station has gone to hell , K-SHE 95 took the joint out of sweetmeat the pigs mouth and they have a commercial with Sterwart Smalley trying to recruit people into rehab at 2 oclock in the morning. Could you imagine being fucked up out of your mind and your just getting ready to have sex and you here that shit after your favorite song on the radio? I am glad I am sober today and I leave the radio off before I get some.
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

EddieHill, That also was a comedy album I had but never rolled it.
I wonder what happened with them? My favourite routine was when they sneak their buddies into a drive in theatre by hiding them in the trunk of their car. Both are so un-cool and guilty with the cash attendant but doesn't care and lets them in. Afterward they're praising themselves. Chong goes.."Man you were so cool." Then Cheech goes..."Ya well they don't call me cucumber head for nothing man." They're both proud of themselves and laughing like they're so slick. The routine ends with the the guys they snuck in die in the trunk.....
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

EddieHill,
Their first hit on radio ,

- c&c'
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

bcddjjsc690,
1975 All those years ago. Liza Lapanelli only makes me laugh 4 or 5 times out of her whole show. These guys and George and Richard made me laugh until both my sides hurt.
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

walrusjk, I think Cheech was on a lot of tv shows and Chong did 6 months in the federal prison for selling brand new bongs on the internet. I may have them switched around. That`s ok, I have enough thc stored up in my brain to last the rest of my life.
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

bingolong,Tonight there is on TBS all star cast roasting Cheech And Chong. 9 Central? Please check listings it will be funny.
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

EddieHill, I agree. With the way most comics don't make me laugh..a few kill me though, ever seen Maria Bamford?
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com