Robin William's wife files for divorce!!!!

Discussions about comedians and comedy in general go here.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
walrusjk

Re: Robin William's wife files for divorce!!!!

Post by walrusjk »

mojones,
Comedey and music is all re-hash. Doesn't matter what inventory you have it's how you market it. Williams had made a living dancing on a cliff with no net. What I admire about him is his acting chops, how he recognizes his demons and deals with them, his humanity, his work ethic, his comedey is Dylan's "Subterianan Home Sick Blues". A stream of conscienecous and along with Johnathon Winters pulls it off. However you are a pro and may be better qualified with your opinion. Believe me when I say I'm not trying to be offensive but as an example to my prior point in my opinion Howey Mandel never uttered a funny line in his entire carreer but knew how to market it...
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

Jennifer, I hope he does not pay as much as Phil Collins. Ther must be some kind of misunderstanding, must be some kind of mistake , been waiting for a train for hours just to cut wife number 3 gold digging woman a check for 50 million. Sometimes I am greatful that I am poor.
:lol:
appleloser

Post by appleloser »

hellifiknow, hello Here Appaloosa, i'm back after more as 6 months hospital, i had to lay down for a while, my new name is Appleloser, see u soon
Appaloosa
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

appleloser,

Omg we have been worried about you and missed you. Good to see you back and well. :)

What happened, you forgot your login info huh? But I think you can reset your password. :)
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

mojones,
OMG! I just re-read your post about 4 up. You watch the view? Big guy get to a phone quick and dial 911!!! Before you do...how do you think Charles did on TNT last night?
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

appleloser,
Had to lay down for awhile? You should have changed your name to Rumplefuckinstiltzskin. ;p

It's great to see your back and hope your doing good. :)
"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
appleloser

Post by appleloser »

tamra,
Good to see u too, i forgot my password because my sickness, i'm now in a wheelchair. If Trudy can send me my password back, it would be fine. Thanks for the concern :)
Appaloosa
appleloser

Post by appleloser »

hellifiknow,
Rumplefuckinstillskin is the guy that spend gold over straw, or the guy that slept for 40 years but that was Ripvan winkle. :lol:
Appaloosa
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

appleloser,
TIME FLIES...seems like we recently chatted bt that was 11 months ago.8-o Glad to have you back brother!!
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me!