Who needs stage time? (so.cal comics)

Discussions about comedians and comedy in general go here.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
smjmcomic

Who needs stage time? (so.cal comics)

Post by smjmcomic »

A friend of my mine has a room thats just starting to take off this is an open mic with headliners booked every so often. Great place to try out new stuff.

Every wensday night

8.00 pm no cover sign ups at 7:30

The Other Place
821 E. Thousand Oaks Blvd
Thousand Oaks, California
Tel: 805-497-4669

Hope to see ya there!
"I'm on the Zoloft to keep from killing y'all"

Mike Tyson
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Re: Who needs stage time? (so.cal comics)

Post by Murphdogg »

smjmcomic, I'm still trying to work a trip to socal finally, I'd like to come on down there and perform with ya maybe some wedsday? Hows the comedy going for you? I'm inching forward in the game, featuring on the road, and getting into a few good clubs as a emcee.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
smjmcomic

Re: Who needs stage time? (so.cal comics)

Post by smjmcomic »

Murphdogg,

I'm only giging twice a week not driving is kicking my ass
But since my return I have noticed a huge change in my proformance my confidence is better I'm not chewing on words I think it was my substance abuse is what fucked me up when I first started but these days I'm clean as a wistle and happyer than I have been in long time every time I go up dispite if I do well or not I having fun and learning and thats what its all about. But don't get me wrong I'm just as crazy as ever but I think I'v learned to channel it.

DUDE! I'm glad to hear your having success and growing let me know when yer coming out south we'll paint this goddamn town red ]:o)
"I'm on the Zoloft to keep from killing y'all"

Mike Tyson