When is it cool to pump the air with a tough look on your face?

Discussions about comedians and comedy in general go here.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
walrusjk

When is it cool to pump the air with a tough look on your face?

Post by walrusjk »

You know the old put clenched fists in front of you, get a tough look on your face and start pumping your pelvis? I've done it several times but can't remember specific instances. Oh ya. The last time I was in a bar, babbling obnoxiously to some tough looking guy about his wife and parents and scarring he must have had from acne on his face since childhood. He was dressed like he'd was a blue collar guy and and not amused and he suddenly punched me hard square in the face. Kinda don't remember too much after that other than waking up and wiping spit off my face and other patrons staring with wide eyes at me. Still have a loose tooth which I can't stop rubbing my toungue against to ensure it still is still loose. See? If you use your brain you can really analyze questions and find answers about life.Maybe god does exist.
walrusjk

Re: When is it cool to pump the air with a tough look on your face?

Post by walrusjk »

Whoa. Must have been loaded that night.
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Re: When is it cool to pump the air with a tough look on your face?

Post by Murphdogg »

walrusjk, at dive bars you can get knocked out just calling people "patrons" they have no idea what that means and think your insulting them.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com